$49 subscription with new PVR

Started by mrsparkle1811, July 22, 2012, 08:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsparkle1811

I am considering purchasing the Topfield 2400 through the IceTV online store.  It comes with a 3 month subscription to IceTV.  I can also purchase a 12 month subscription for $49.  If I do this, can I add the 12 months to the included 3 months for a total of 15 months of IceTV?

prl

Yes. Or at least it's always worked like that for me in the past.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

mrsparkle1811

prl

The email announcement said there were only 1000 discounted subscriptions for sale, though "IceTV reserves the rights to extend the offer. "
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

mrsparkle1811

The $49 offer for me came with the player purchase.

prl

Quote from: mrsparkle1811 on July 26, 2012, 10:26:16 PM
The $49 offer for me came with the player purchase.
Ah. I didn't realise that. There is (or perhaps now was) also a $49 offer for existing subscribers. I assumed that was the discount subscription you were referring to.

But in any case, that would normally be in addition to the free 3 months you got with the Topfield, giving you 15 months all up for $49.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

aussie2218

How do you add subscription time bonus with new PVR to your existing account ?

prl

Quote from: aussie2218 on December 03, 2012, 08:47:51 PM
How do you add subscription time bonus with new PVR to your existing account ?
Is there a discount code? If so, you can probably just go to your My Account page, click on the time that corresponds to your bonus, and then type in the discount code and press apply.

If that doesn't work, just call IceTV support. They've added bonuses to my account before.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

The '$49 subscription with a new PVR' offer needs to be purchased together with the PVR.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on December 04, 2012, 07:08:18 PM
The '$49 subscription with a new PVR' offer needs to be purchased together with the PVR.
I read the OP as being an existing IceTV subscriber who's just bought a PVR with an IceTV bonus subscription. When I've been in that position it's always been possible to add the bonus from the new PVR to my account.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

When you say OP I assume that you are referring to the question asked by aussie2218 (and not the original part of this topic that ended in July).

I had been communicating with aussie2218 via support and knew his question was due to seeing an option to include 12 months IceTV for $49 while processing the purchase of his new PVR from IceTV.

If anyone buys a PVR from IceTV that includes a period of IceTV that period would be added onto to their account by our sales staff. If the PVR includes a bonus coupon in the box the customer just needs to follow the instructions on the coupon card to add the bonus period onto their account.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on December 05, 2012, 04:07:53 PM
When you say OP I assume that you are referring to the question asked by aussie2218 (and not the original part of this topic that ended in July). ...
Yes, aussie2218's question.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use