iPhone App V2.6(27)

Started by markb, March 15, 2011, 12:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markb

Still has the "fail to return to previous position in guide/search" page bug.

Also, you really need to fix that problem where one-off shows such as movies etc are by default recorded as a series. We experienced users are used to toggling the series option off immediately but it is very confusing for new/infrequent users. A number of others on this forum have complained about this specific issue.

Daniel Drysdale at IceTV

Both these issues are on our list for a later update, we intend to continue rolling out updates on a roughly fortnightly schedule, providing no emergencies crop up.

I've started planning the 2.7 update which I'm hoping to submit for review by the end of next week.

2.7 will include as many bug fixes as I can squeeze in as well as a couple of new features, assuming I can get them done in time.

I really appreciate the support we receive from our community and do my best to take your feedback into account, I read through the last 100 reviews on iTunes this morning to see if there are any common threads I need to be aware of and those reviews along with our forum threads directly affected the selection of new features for 2.7
Cheers,

Dan
Software Manager @ IceTV

futzle

Ok, I was able to reproduce the bug I was talking about here.

I've got a series recording for NCIS on both of my Interactive devices. But there are too many things on on Tuesday for my measly dual-tuner Beyonwiz.  So I try to remove the scheduling of NCIS from my device Loungewiz.

Snapshot: Image 1.

I tap "Remove Episode from LoungeWiz".

Snapshot: Image 2.

What I expected: The red doughnuts next to "NCIS - Loungewiz" should be missing, or grey, or the entire row in the table should be absent.
What I see: Red doughnuts.  It looks like my request to cancel the episode has been ignored.

Actually, the episode has been cancelled.  I visit the IceTV interactive web page:

Snapshot: Image 3.

Grey doughnuts, as I wanted.

Daniel Drysdale at IceTV

Thanks for the bug report Futzle, this is a known issue, the show is actually being deleted but the local information on the phone is not being updated.

This is a known issue and is on the list of bugs to be fixed for the 2.7 update. I don't have a firm deadline for the release of 2.7 at the this time but it should be within the next 3-4 weeks.
Cheers,

Dan
Software Manager @ IceTV