Timers Failing

Started by rdurie, November 17, 2010, 08:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdurie

I seem to have an intermittent problem with my timers.  I have a Beyonwiz D2-P2 (firmware 1.1.3.1.67) using the ice tv guide over the web. Several times in the last few days the timers have stopped working. The timer list on the web shows the right timers, but the timer list on the beyonwiz seems to be stuck at early Monday morning, with several timers missing. I was able to force it to reinstate two missing timers last night but then this evening it has gone back to the incomplete list starting with Monday morning and it missed a timer. Again, the timer seemed to be set on the web, but wasn't showing up in the timer ist on the device. I forced it to do the timers last night by one or other of: clearing the icetv cache, reenabling the ice TV guide and re-sending the timers from the web. Any ideas for a complete fix?  cheers, Rob

prl

Quote from: rdurie on November 17, 2010, 08:09:31 PM
... I have a Beyonwiz D2-P2 (firmware 1.1.3.1.67) ...
That's not the Beyonwiz firmware version, it's the boot loader version number. The firmware version number is the one labelled Firmware Version in SETUP>System>Firmware>Firmware Information, not the one labelled Loader Version. A firmware version number has three parts, the loader version number has five parts.

If you have recently upgraded to firmware 01.07.055 or 01.05.334 (whichever is suitable for your DP-P2), did you clear all your services and rescan? And then resend all recordings from IceTV, as recommended in the release notes?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing