Main Menu

Cops LAC

Started by jillmess, November 05, 2010, 04:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jillmess

WIN showed two back-to-back episodes of Cops LAC last night from 9:30pm (I missed most of the second one :'()and apparently will do the same next week.

Jill

Mitch IceGuide

Is this a question? We had 2 scheduled from 9:30 last night. I'm not real sure why you would have missed them or plan to next week,

tonymy01

Quote from: jillmess on November 05, 2010, 04:54:16 PM
(I missed most of the second one :'()and apparently will do the same next week.
Ahh, burnt by the old "record 1 per day" setting.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

jillmess

I download the xml file at 5pm (Qld time) each day to use with DV Scheduler - this only showed one ep at 9:30pm followed by CSI: NY at 10:30pm.  Should the xml have shown the updated info at this time?

raymondjpg

Quote from: jillmess on November 05, 2010, 06:31:04 PM
I download the xml file at 5pm (Qld time) each day to use with DV Scheduler - this only showed one ep at 9:30pm followed by CSI: NY at 10:30pm.  Should the xml have shown the updated info at this time?

My XML update for TV Scheduler is 2.00 pm Canberra time. The two episodes of Cops LAC showed up then, but not when I had been into the Ice Interactive site at 9.00 am earlier that day which is when I double check timers for the evening's recordings.

Fortunately the second episode of Cops LAC was picked up by the Interactive devices after they started to record the first episode.

One up for Ice, but I would have preferred to have combined the two episodes into one recording in the Topfield to avoid the discontinuity of two consecutive recordings on the same channel.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD