Feature requests

Started by lukem, August 26, 2011, 10:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

;D Thanks - standng by  ;D
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

zoszos68

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 09, 2012, 05:58:03 PM
Quote from: bodogbodog on January 09, 2012, 02:26:13 PM
Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 04, 2012, 02:34:20 PM
Yes, this is coming in the next beta along with logos. We're also getting close to ditching the current UI and switching to V4 / native plugin.

Do you need anymore beta testers? - Happy to give it a go on one of my Win7 Media Centers with XBOX 360 extender
I've got three IceTV devices - 2 Win7 and 1 Wiz so happy to give one of the Win7's a go with it

I just really want to shock the wife when she sees the Channel logos  ;D

Absolutely, I'll add you to the list.

Cheers. :)

I may as well ask to be a beta tester as well as I have a spare machine to test on.
Kevin

lukem

Quote from: zoszos68 on January 09, 2012, 09:24:39 PM
Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 09, 2012, 05:58:03 PM
Quote from: bodogbodog on January 09, 2012, 02:26:13 PM
Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 04, 2012, 02:34:20 PM
Yes, this is coming in the next beta along with logos. We're also getting close to ditching the current UI and switching to V4 / native plugin.

Do you need anymore beta testers? - Happy to give it a go on one of my Win7 Media Centers with XBOX 360 extender
I've got three IceTV devices - 2 Win7 and 1 Wiz so happy to give one of the Win7's a go with it

I just really want to shock the wife when she sees the Channel logos  ;D

Absolutely, I'll add you to the list.

Cheers. :)

I may as well ask to be a beta tester as well as I have a spare machine to test on.
Kevin

Awesome, welcome to the Beta testers group :)

tvmandan

Can't remember if I expressed my interest in trying the beta of v4 but if I didn't I am now.  :)

Dave

Don't forget me either for the v4 Beta.
;D
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Dan & Dave you are both on the 'special' list :)

I should be rolling out Logos and automatic channel mapping in the next couple of days.

Wow it really saves time having the channels automatically mapped.

Dave

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 11, 2012, 01:53:03 PM
I should be rolling out Logos and automatic channel mapping in the next couple of days.

Wow it really saves time having the channels automatically mapped.

Can't wait.  :D
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Hi Guys,

Here's the latest Win7 Interactive 3.0.0.26 Beta download link.

http://files.icetv.com.au/Win7 Interactive Beta/IceTV Interactive (Win7) 3.0.0.26.exe

Changes in version 3.0.0.26 Beta:
- Automatic channel mapping
- Channel Logos
- Better handling of network outages
- Improvements to the installer

Feedback is much appreciated.

Luke

Dave

Luke,
I've installed OK but I don't get the logo's.  I assume they should be in the guide screen.
I've tied turning the option off and on and running another sync. Do I need to restart, as I have somethig recording at the moment.
What have I done wrong? Are there other settings I need to change?
Dave.

bodogbodog

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 17, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
Here's the latest Win7 Interactive 3.0.0.26 Beta download link.

Luke
A bit of guidance for someone who is new to the beta programme - do I need to uninstall the previous version before installing this one or will the install process detect it and manage the change?
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

Hi bodogbodog,

You should ensure that the current version is not running, then install this version. It will replace any previous version.

Cheers,
Luke

Dave

Quote from: Dave on January 18, 2012, 12:17:53 AM
Luke,
I've installed OK but I don't get the logo's.  I assume they should be in the guide screen.
I've tied turning the option off and on and running another sync. Do I need to restart, as I have somethig recording at the moment.
What have I done wrong? Are there other settings I need to change?
Dave.
Luke,
I've restarted and still have the same issue.
Dave.

lukem

Hi Dave,

No only exiting the EPG and returning to it is all that is required.

Did you press 'Apply" button after toggling the option?

lukem

Dave,

I can see from our web server log that Interactive is asking for the logos.

Let me do some investigation.

Do you have any other Media Center plugins installed? like My channel logos?

Cheers,
Luke

Dave

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 18, 2012, 09:08:11 AM
Dave,

I can see from our web server log that Interactive is asking for the logos.

Let me do some investigation.

Do you have any other Media Center plugins installed? like My channel logos?

Cheers,
Luke
No I don't have any other plugins, but I do run an extender if that's of any relevance.
I have applied the settings, restarted the PC and forced a sync. No difference.
I have confirmed the version is the 26 release.
Also, I can see interactive mapping the channels, but it seems to miss quite a few like 7TWO.
Dave.