No Guide Data for 9GO in Sydney on Beyonwiz V2

Started by bodogbodog, January 29, 2022, 07:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

Hi - my TV Guide on my V2 has no programmes listed for 9Go - it has always had them in the past
I checked my ios IceTV app and it does have entries for 9Go and I can schedule recordings on the Wiz
Is there something wrong with the feed to the Wiz at the IceTV end?
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

prl

I'm seeing the 9GO! IceTV EPG for the ACT out to Sat 5 Feb, which is what I'd expect. Perhaps it's a problem only in some regions? Or something local to your V2?

The only things that IceTV timers depend on a Beyonwiz PVR's EPG for is to get the description for the timer (which isn't in the timer setting request from IceTV), and then to get the EIT description data when the recording is actually made.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

bodogbodog

Thanks

Embarrassed.....

My fault - I just realised I'd selected the wrong entry in the channels listing for 9Go - the one without IceTV listings included. I just went in and changed the channel selection to the one which includes the listing and it's now displaying the entries ok

Have to say it was easy to add it and reorder the listings in my Wiz Favourites listing (after a quick Google search)

Sorry for the dumb question
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

prl

Glad you got it sorted. I hadn't considered that you might be in a location where you had multiple sources for 9GO!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing