Main Menu

Channel 31

Started by AndrewT, May 27, 2010, 06:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisb

Quote from: mtb on October 14, 2010, 07:25:41 PM
WestTV (Perth Ch31) is now appearing in the EPG on our beyonwiz, via Ice.  Nice one folks.

Are you sure? it's not on my Wiz, and it's not in any of the settings pages online.

I really don't get the Ice excuse of 'not in a suitable format'. I assume this means they're not getting all of the information they want. At this stage it's probably time for them to give up on ideals and give us anything they can.

beeblebrox

Finally C31 Melbournes guide is up.

thanks Ice TV we really do appreciate it !!!

zoszos68

Just letting you know that 31 Melbourne is actually C31.
I had to manually add the listings to the guide.
Also 31 on its own looks wrong (well to me anyway).
Hope it can be changed.
Kevin

lee_s

C31 Adelaide started digital transmission on Friday 5th November (as 44 Adelaide).

I now have an empty black line in my IceTV EPG that needs to be filled.  ;D

When can we expect 44 Adelaide data to appear in the Adelaide EPG?

Mitch IceGuide

Guides for Community TV will be available for Brisbane tomorrow, and Adelaide within 10 days. Perth will follow this within days. The guides are accurate, yet basic.

There is rarely an indication whether a program is a repeat or not. This was one of the many 'sticking points' / delays with the information provided us. Not to denigrate these channels or staff as they do a great job on what I'm sure is a shoe-string budget. It's just a fact of life.

Hope all community TV fans enjoy.

lee_s

Good stuff.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Lisey

Well done Mitch - thanks in advance for everything you do for us

dwids

Anyone get any Timers to work for C31 here in Melbourne?   MyWeek showed it set for this morning and the Beyonwiz has C31 tuned in...but the timer didn't work (in fact I don't think it was even sent down to the BW). Any theories?

csutak40

Quote from: dwids on November 12, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
Anyone get any Timers to work for C31 here in Melbourne?   MyWeek showed it set for this morning and the Beyonwiz has C31 tuned in...but the timer didn't work (in fact I don't think it was even sent down to the BW). Any theories?

I have a timer set for Sunday, just checked, the timer is set.  I will have to report on Sunday, if it records or not.  I have a Toppy 5K, btw
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

chrisb

Did IceTV jump the gun with their email out about WTV? It's not appearing on the account settings or the interactive site.