IceTV Interactive 3.0.0.29 Released

Started by lukem, February 20, 2012, 04:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukem

Hi Guys, IceTV Interactive Beta 3.0.0.31 is available.

Changes in this version:
-------------------------
- Fixed "Start in systray" issue
- Improved the way channel logos are handled

bodogbodog

Installed 3.0.0.31 and had to do a channel rescan - after that I now have channel logos for all channels and no errors happening
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

Excellent.

I haven't yet found a consistent way to make the logos appear without performing a channel scan... but with the auto channel mapping it should be pretty painless.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dave

Luke,
3.0.0.31 seems to be running OK.
The channel rescan solved all the logo issues and it's much better to not have to associate the IceTV program guides with the channels.
Has the inband timings moved to the v4 functionality?
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Hi Dave,

For now that functionality has been pushed into V4 as it's imperative that we get V4 out asap.

Media Center has an inbuilt function to merge the inband times with guide listings, which worked for us 80% of the time, but due to some minor differences in titles and schedules it failed 20% of the time so we had to turn it off. Since then, we have developed an algorithm that will work even if the two schedules differ by the number of shows, or by title, which will be rolled out in V4.

V4 will be rolled out in stages, starting with the basics as we have now in V3, then adding in more UI features like 'New Shows', 'Popular', 'My Week' and 'My Shows', a replacement EPG UI, and more integrated content.

Cheers,
Luke

Dave

Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Jaans