Rake ‘Series 3, Episode 5’ ABC1 Sunday 9 March

Started by raymondjpg, March 05, 2014, 03:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Is currently showing in the ACT Guide for My Week as a series of grey doughnuts, according to IceTV a "Series Recording (show not included)".

I guess there is time for this to change, but I for one have set it as a scheduled single episode recording...
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Same for me on the ACT guide. I have Rake set as a series recording, and I have a grey "series recording icon" and "This show is part of a series recording but will not be recorded."
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Paul55

I've been getting something similar with my Toppy 2400. Only started last week with some shows.
The 2400 is predominantly my wife's machine so any losses are likely to have significant collateral damage...
I have had 2 x Bold & Beautiful, a Hawaii-5-0, a Blue Bloods and a Good Wife fail to register as reservations on the IceTV website. They are all set as series recordings, new episodes, record all.
I 'seem' to have fixed the problem by going to the show (on the website) - My Week or My Shows - and selecting Update Series Recording. I won't know if this has really worked for the series or just this week's episode.
Has anything changed at the IceTV end? I doubt it's my PVR as the shows aren't even showing up as reservations on the IceTV website.

Dave at IceTV

We are investigating this issue and believe we know what is causing it.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Another data point - I'm getting recordings for Bargain Hunt - Ardingly 12 on 7TWO at 18:00 Fri 7 Mar and again at 03:55 Sat 8 Mar.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing