Saturday night confusion on Chanel 10 in Melbourne

Started by csutak40, May 02, 2013, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I am confused!  ???  I have taken to watch the "encore" of Can of Worms and Mr & Mrs Murder, instead of the first showing.  Ice TV has just deleted COW and replaced it with Mr&Mrs Murder on Saturday, which was previously on Sunday.  Looking on various online programs, (and even the IceTV widget) they all seem to be different.  Which is the correct info?  COW seems to be also on late tonight on ONE, should I watch that one?

Incidentally, I have discovered something else, OT.  The widget doesn't seem to refresh itself as information changes, unless one reboots, or, as I did just now, close it and re-open it.  Having done that, the info has changed, but still does NOT match the IceTV info I have updated for my Toppy at 4pm.  According to that, Murder is on at 11.10 and 48 Hours at 12.10am.  According to the widget, it is COW at 12.10am.  48 Hours is on ONE. Which is right??????  :P
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Yesterday Ten moved Hawaii Five-O to Sunday and added a new David Attenborough series to Monday.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday night all changed as a result.

Some other guides may not have made these changes yet but the info you're seeing on your Topfield is correct - Mr and Mrs Murder repeat at 11.10pm, followed by Can of Worms repeat at 12.10am Sunday.

I'm not sure about the widget, sorry but I'll ask someone in support for you.

Thanks

csutak40

It got fixed the next day, but on the day I wrote it, it was showing 48 Hours after after Mr&Mrs Murder, not COW.  Hence my confusion
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,