Author Topic: What's on this Week and Recommendations for the week of 4 Jan?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
What's on this Week and Recommendations for the week of 4 Jan?
« on: January 04, 2016, 04:06:20 PM »
I got the "What's on in 2016" email early this morning, but so far there's no sign of the "What's on this Week" email for this week.

My Android app Recommendations is still showing last week's shows with broken links to the corresponding images (as it has been since last Thursday).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:42:08 PM by prl »
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Offline John

• View Profile
Re: What's on this Week and Recommendadtions for the week of 4 Jan?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:42:46 PM »
Hi prl there is not going to be a What's On This Week as everything of interest is in the Coming Soon list. The technical department are looking into the broken link on the App.

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 05:03:36 PM »
All the links in Android app's Recommendations have once more been broken since last Thursday, and the shows haven't been updated for this week yet.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 09:52:05 AM »
Hi prl there is not going to be a What's On This Week as everything of interest is in the Coming Soon list.

I don't want to plough through Coming Soon to see what's on this week. Please restore the What's On This Week email notifications.
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Offline Daniel Hall at IceTV

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »
Hi Guys,

As with previous years the first two weeks of the year have been previews of what will be on throughout the year to allow people to schedule these shows in advance.

The What's on this Week and What's on this Weekend emails will be back from this Friday.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 01:14:42 PM »
The What's on this Week and What's on this Weekend emails will be back from this Friday.

Thank you :)
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »
Up to yesterday (I think) an update to Recommendations had fixed all the broken image links, but today, the image links for The Family Law and The Bridge are now broken (both the programs with specific days attached), while all the image links for programs marked "Coming Soon" are OK.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Offline simoncasey

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 06:16:04 PM »
Up to yesterday (I think) an update to Recommendations had fixed all the broken image links, but today, the image links for The Family Law and The Bridge are now broken (both the programs with specific days attached), while all the image links for programs marked "Coming Soon" are OK.
It looks like the links to images break for old shows, ie the images for the two shows on yesterday were OK until today.

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 06:21:33 PM »
It looks like the links to images break for old shows, ie the images for the two shows on yesterday were OK until today.

Yes, it looks that way. That's may be an improvement, though, because in the past, the links have also broken for shows marked as "Coming soon".
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: What's on this Week and Recommendations for the week of 4 Jan?
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 04:44:42 PM »
It's Thursday, and Recommendations are still showing the Recommendations for last week (The Family Law and The Bridge). Both still with broken image links.

All the other Recommendations are generic "Coming Soon" shows, and their links are OK.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: What's on this Week and Recommendations for the week of 4 Jan?
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 11:29:37 AM »
It's Wednesday, a week on from my last post here, and the Android app is still showing the Recommendations for two weeks ago (The Family Law and The Bridge). The third episode of The Bridge screens tomorrow night. It's also the third episode of The Family Law tomorrow,

It's also still showing Angel From Hell as Coming Soon. Angel from Hell starts next Tuesday 2 Feb. I wouldn't have expected a specific day for it yet in Recommendations, but it's not showing in the Application or Web page "Coming Soon", even though it's Coming Soon in Recommendations. There are generally more shows in the Coming Soon lists, but I'd have thought that the Coming Soon lists should at least include everything that's in the apps' Recommendations as Coming Soon or as a specific day.

Android app. Canberra guide. And yes, I've tried emptying te app cache and clearing all the app data.

Quote from: Recommendation info page on IceTV App on Google Play
Recommendation

The content is frequently updated so you can discover even more TV and movie highlights each week.
My emphasis.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()