Author Topic: Whatever! The Science of Teens  (Read 2789 times)

Offline dbmmtm

• View Profile
Whatever! The Science of Teens
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:42:34 PM »
There is another episode of 'Whatever! The Science of Teens' in my EPG set to record this Tuesday (28th) which is of episode 1. This should be marked as a repeat as it aired last Thursday. I deleted this timer, but hopefully can be updated so it wont double record next week.
Thanks.

Offline Tracey IceGuide

• View Profile
Re: Whatever! The Science of Teens
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

Hi,

Yes, this has now been tagged as a repeat. Thank you for letting us know.

There is a new episode on Thursday night, "Binge".

Kind regards,
Tracey

Offline Neon Kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 10:15:02 PM »
And in the process of it being tagged as a repeat, my own individually-set recording of it was removed. Just as well I saw this thread - I missed last week's first airing of this episode.

I can't seem to re-set it to record via the site now. No idea why. I'll just set it on the Beyonwiz and hope it stays set.

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 10:06:20 AM »
Another strangeness (ACT guide, IceTV web interface, Beyonwiz DP-S1 device). I missed the first episode of Whatever! and so I set Tuesday's repeat to record as a single episode, and then set Thursday's program to a series recording of "First runs only".

The Tuesday episode was initially displayed with a "Queued single recording" icon, but it changed to a "Queued series recording" icon as soon as I set the "First runs only" series recording on Thursday, even though the Tuesday episode is correctly flagged as a Repeat. So now I have both the Tuesday and the Thursday episodes flagged as "Queued series recording".

So what's going to happen? Will it do what I asked it to do? Will it record nothing? Will it keep recording the Tuesday episode? Will it simply decide to try to record "Danoz" instead? Should I open a book on what will happen?  ::)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Offline Tracey IceGuide

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:30:29 AM »

This is a technical support issue not a guide issue.  I will pass on to technical support.

Thank you.

Stand by

Kind regards,
Tracey
IceGuide

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

This is a technical support issue not a guide issue.  I will pass on to technical support.

Thank you.

Stand by

Kind regards,
Tracey
IceGuide
True, and thanks for passing it on. I posted here because another technical issue to do with making a catch-up recording of the show had already been posted (Neon Kitten).

But again, thanks for passing the problem on the the right folk.

Offline Neon Kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »

True, and thanks for passing it on. I posted here because another technical issue to do with making a catch-up recording of the show had already been posted (Neon Kitten).

A technical issue caused by a response to a guide complaint, so perfectly valid to post about here I think :)

Share via facebook Share via twitter