Author Topic: Use Of The Forum  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Use Of The Forum
« on: February 10, 2008, 03:16:59 PM »
Please note that abusive or intimidating language will not be tolerated on this forum and certainly not responded to. This forum is for discussion and suggestions; not for demands or aggressive behaviour. IceTV thanks the majority of subscribers who use this forum appropriately and can rest assured that all constructive comments are considered and discussed. Thankyou.

Offline dJOS

• Guru
    • View Profile
    • Derek's Home Theatre
Re: Use Of The Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:52:26 AM »
Ok im guilty of letting my frustrations show on a very recent occasion but it's so frustrating when ICE do things that are counter productive to their very philosophy of making TV easy to record using "series" based recording!

The nascar item I highlighted was a classic case of this and not to mention the use of the year in motorsports series titles forcing us to recreate timers on a yearly basis.

I also find it frustrating that ICE dont fix things with "Remote" in a timely manner (eg the www.apple.com dialogue box issue is still there and the un-wanted timer issue too) and when ppl ask for assistance on these forums there is rarely a response. It's all very well to be investigating things in the background, but to not notify your paying customers of this is poor service!
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Used Skippa for sale - perfect condition still have original box

Started by pnkoshea on SKIPPA

1 Replies
Last post November 11, 2017, 10:55:05 AM
by Ricci
xx
Weather Top Ten, Inside... Houses of Parliament: repeats?

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

4 Replies
Last post August 15, 2017, 09:30:22 AM
by prl
xx
House Rules - Sun 4 June 2017

Started by themolk on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post June 03, 2017, 05:06:17 PM
by Jennifer
clip
Mornings tv show uses incorrect image