Author Topic: UEFA Champions League football  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Kid_A

• View Profile
UEFA Champions League football
« on: May 05, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
Hello,
I noticed this week's UEFA Champions League semi-finals have differing series names. This was also the case last week.
The match on Wednesday is called "UEFA European Champions League".
The match on Thursday is called "UEFA Champions League".

Secondly, and the reason for my posting; neither program is found with a keyword search of either "football" or "soccer", as neither word is included in the title.

Can you please include the sport name in the title in future?

Thanks!   ;)
Elgato eyetv DTT deluxe
Sony PlayTV

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Champions League football
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Hi. The reason this happened is because we're obliged to follow the SBS Guide faithfully. They supply us with full guide information. They, like most of the others are not too PVR savvy / friendly yet. Your point is well made. We can't just change it again now though as you can imagine we'd only cause problems for those who have already set their recording for this 'new title'. All I can do is promise to keep an eye out for potential problems like this. We already 'catch' some that come through, but obviously not all.. Thanks for bringing it up.

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »
Hi. The reason this happened is because we're obliged to follow the SBS Guide faithfully. They supply us with full guide information. They, like most of the others are not too PVR savvy / friendly yet. Your point is well made. We can't just change it again now though as you can imagine we'd only cause problems for those who have already set their recording for this 'new title'. All I can do is promise to keep an eye out for potential problems like this. We already 'catch' some that come through, but obviously not all.. Thanks for bringing it up.
Maybe it's IceTV who should be providing the networks with the "slivers of information" to correct their guides. :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Offline Kid_A

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »
Mitch,
Thanks for the information.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
UEFA Champions League hour on SBS