Author Topic: Two recordings?  (Read 161 times)

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
Two recordings?
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:43:55 PM »
Not sure if this belongs here or not.
Every so often (3 times this week) I get a doubled up scheduling.  One on HD and the other on the ordinary channel.  Everything is the same (time etc)  It doesn't happen with all shows showing simultaneously on two channels, so I don't understand what causes it to happen when it does
I suppose I could fix it by setting it to only record one show a day, but that could backfire when they decide to show two episodes, one after the other
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Two recordings?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:19:53 PM »
I think that that usually happens when the SD and HD shows have (slightly) different start or end times? Is that the case?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Offline aeb001

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 03:14:09 PM »
Not sure if this belongs here or not.
Every so often (3 times this week) I get a doubled up scheduling.  One on HD and the other on the ordinary channel.  Everything is the same (time etc)  It doesn't happen with all shows showing simultaneously on two channels, so I don't understand what causes it to happen when it does
I suppose I could fix it by setting it to only record one show a day, but that could backfire when they decide to show two episodes, one after the other

I've got the SD channels disabled of any HD available channels (https://tv-guide.icetv.com.au/my-account/ > Guide Settings) to avoide this. Means you dont have to have the HD preference set up on your recordings as you will only ever get HD.

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »
I think that that usually happens when the SD and HD shows have (slightly) different start or end times? Is that the case?
I will have another look next time, but I am nearly sure the times were the same
Cheers,
Judy

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 09:11:43 AM »
I will have another look next time, but I am nearly sure the times were the same

If the recordings haven't been removed from the Trash, you can check their recording times tere. If the completed recording timers haven't been deleted from the PVR's timer list, you can also check there.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 09:16:17 AM »

If the recordings haven't been removed from the Trash, you can check their recording times tere. If the completed recording timers haven't been deleted from the PVR's timer list, you can also check there.
I deleted one of them before they recorded
Cheers,
Judy

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 05:54:21 PM »
Here is one.  In fact it happens twice (funny I thought I'd deleted this yesterday) The reason for that is that i changed the padding. 
Cheers,
Judy

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()