Author Topic: Top Gear - Tuesday 15th June  (Read 941 times)

Offline vader1111

  • Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Top Gear - Tuesday 15th June
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:28:04 PM »
This show is marked as being "new" rather than a repeat.  The show itself is the second episode from series 11, which was first shown on SBS some time ago.  However, Nein have now bought the rights to the complete, uncut, BBC versions of the show - where previously SBS showed the cutdown international version.  Thus, the show probably does contain about 10% new content, though the other 90% has previously been shown.

Should this be marked as a new episode, or a repeat?

Madeleine IceGuide

  • Guest
Re: Top Gear - Tuesday 15th June
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 12:20:11 PM »
Thanks for poiting this out. For the sake of consistency, we're going to repeat flag this again. (It was a similar length last week and was repeat flagged).


Share via facebook Share via twitter

clip
Don't Stop The Music - Coming soon

Started by aeb001 on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
229 Views
Last post November 04, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
Stop Failed Error.

Started by SkippaBeat on SKIPPA

5 Replies
3171 Views
Last post June 28, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
by ChrisW
xx
Icetv has stopped scheduling shows

Started by charlotte on General Discussions

4 Replies
917 Views
Last post March 17, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
by prl
xx
Display season and episode numbers on Topfield

Started by icedaddative on Topfield

5 Replies
3019 Views
Last post January 31, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
by DeltaMikeCharlie