Author Topic: The Mentalist 7flix 26-11-20 Incorrect espisodes names  (Read 120 times)

Offline IanL-S

• Guru
    • View Profile
The Mentalist 7flix 26-11-20 Incorrect espisodes names
« on: November 27, 2020, 03:25:13 PM »
On 7flix last night two episodes of The Mentalist were scheduled. According to IceTV they were The Redshirt (season 4 episode 9)followed by Fugue in Red (season 4 episode 10). I did not notice the episode names until this morning, and was surprised that  The Redshirt was on as it was on the night before. I checked the recordings themselves and  The Redshirt was not shown last night; the episodes shown were Fugue in Red (season 4 episode 10) followed by Always Bet on Red (season 4 episode 11).

I assume that incorrect information was provided to IceTV. The next episode shown should be My Bloody Valentine (season 4 episode 12). The IcedTV guide is show at 8.30 PM (Melbourne) on Wednesday December 3 is as expected My Bloody Valentine followed at 9.30 PM by Red is the New Black (season 4 episode 13). On Thusday December 4 At First Blush followed by War of the Roses (season 4 episodes 14 and 15). So it looks like it is only a one-off glitch.

Ian
IceTV: 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4
No IceTV: a few Toppys
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Offline laurent

• View Profile
Re: The Mentalist 7flix 26-11-20 Incorrect espisodes names
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 05:56:26 PM »
Hello Ian

Thank you for alerting us to this error and thank you for checking that it was a one-off and that our future programming is correct.

Have a lovely evening and enjoy the shows.

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)
IceTV Guide Team

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()