Author Topic: The Closer  (Read 1733 times)

Offline melmac

• View Profile
The Closer
« on: June 20, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »
Did channel nein start The Closer early this week?  My recording is missing the first 15 minutes but I checked the time ice had it set for and it matched the time yourtv said it was on. Does anyone know if nein changed the schedule or did my machine just start late for some unknown reason ??

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Closer
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »
What "machine" do you have?  Most PVRs record the timestamp of when the recording started, which should answer whether your machine was just running late, or perhaps the broadcaster schedule was running early for once.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 01:10:25 PM »
Did channel nein start The Closer early this week?  My recording is missing the first 15 minutes but I checked the time ice had it set for and it matched the time yourtv said it was on. Does anyone know if nein changed the schedule or did my machine just start late for some unknown reason ??

Same thing happened to me, (on the Toppy) even though I have a couple minutes of padding at the beginning.  I'd say the movie before it finished early.  Typical Nein kind of programming.  I downloaded it and watched the beginning, so can tell you what happened if you'd like.  In fact, just checked, the file was still in my recycle bin (just restored it) so could burn it for you if you'd like
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Offline melmac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »
I have a Vista Media Centre

Thanks for the file offer but as it wasn't that great an episode I just watched the part that I had and guessed the blanks.  Bloody nein have been treating this show badly since the beginning it's nearly enough to make me give up on them and buy the dvd set.  :-\

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Incorrect Image for the Daily Edition

Started by denny09 on XMLTV (General)

0 Replies
Last post July 19, 2019, 04:21:19 PM
by denny09
xx
Is the Ellen show repeat?

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post July 03, 2019, 09:00:18 PM