Author Topic: The Blacklist - Coming Soon  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
The Blacklist - Coming Soon
« on: September 21, 2014, 07:39:11 AM »
The 'Coming Soon' section shows the Blacklist starting next Tuesday. However, it doesn't show in the guide or (more importantly) in my scheduled recordings.

Online prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Blacklist - Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »
The 'Coming Soon' section shows the Blacklist starting next Tuesday. However, it doesn't show in the guide or (more importantly) in my scheduled recordings.
[ACT guide]

I see The Blacklist showing as starting next Tues 23 Sep in My Week, too. But it's actually in the IceGuide (and the Yahoo7 guide) as scheduled for 2330 Fri 26 on Prime 7 (ACT). I have it showing as Queued Series recording for the Friday timeslot.

Both guides agree in their synopses that what's showing isn't actually an episode of The Blacklist, more a "making of" show. The Yahoo7 guide adds that it's also something of a series preview for the forthcoming actual episodes.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 12:26:07 PM »
Hi

The front page of the Coming Soon list isn't region specific, it simply lists the first showing in our guide. However, when you log in and click on the show details it will display the date/time for your specific region.

In this case, due to various football stuff, the episode is split: AFL states (VIC, SA, WA etc) are getting it on Tuesday while NRL states (NSW, Qld, ACT etc) are getting it on Friday.

This episode of The Blacklist is a recap-last-season-preview-next-season special, but it is brand new and it appears in episode guides for the show so that's why it's listed.

FYI, Seven has said they are fasttracking the show, so the first episode of the new season proper should start the week of the 29th but we aren't able to confirm this yet.

Thanks

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »
when you log in and click on the show details it will display the date/time for your specific region.

I never knew that. Always learning.

Online prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 04:01:52 PM »
The front page of the Coming Soon list isn't region specific, it simply lists the first showing in our guide. However, when you log in and click on the show details it will display the date/time for your specific region.
Where? I don't see the correct date/time in New Shows (ACT Guide) nor in Manage Shows. The correct date/time are in My Week and TV Guide, but that just means that you can find out the correct date if you already know the correct date.

New Shows (ACT Guide), logged in:

New Show Series recording The Blacklist

Tue, 23 Sep 2014

Prime

The Blacklist

Red Reddington, AKA The Concierge of Crime, was once on the side of law and order, however the pull of the dark side proved too much and he is now very, very high on the FBI's Most Wanted list. So why is it so important for him now to bring criminals to book, and why should it involve rookie agent Liz Keen?

James Spader, Megan Boone, Charles Baker, Alexander Blaise, Diego Klattenhoff

Series, United States, English, Crime, Drama, Thriller

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 05:34:12 PM »
Peter,
I've found what was described.
TV Guide
Coming Soon
Select the show