Author Topic: Silent Winess 9Gem Melbourne Wednesday nights - incorrect episode details  (Read 176 times)

Offline IanL-S

• Guru
    • View Profile
For at least the last two weeks the wrong episode details have been given in the IceTV EPG data - presumably because inaccurate information was provided by the network. On 2 Decemeber the episode was said to be Shaddows Part 1 but was in fact Run Part 2. Run Part 1 was shown the previous week, but again had wrong episode information. According to the IceTV guide Shadows Part 2 will be on next Wednesday night; I would expect that it should be Shadows Part 1.

Nine seems to be showing the two part version of Silent Witness; at least in the early years the BBC also provided the two parts as one episode. Not sure if this is the explanation or not. I have a dim recollection that when GEM first started showing the program they aired the combined episodes. Not sure it that is part of the explanation.
IceTV: 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4
No IceTV: a few Toppys
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Offline aeb001

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Winess 9Gem Melbourne Wednesday nights - incorrect episode details
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 03:05:14 PM »
i have a similar post regarding 9 i'm about to make

Offline BazzaG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 09:57:20 AM »
Obviously, Nine have no idea themselves because right now you can watch the 2 most "recent" episodes ... S13E06 - Run (P2) & S13E07 - Shadows (P1) on 9Now.

https://www.9now.com.au/silent-witness

PS. The BBC has broadcast Silent Witness as 2 part episodes since the very beginning.

Offline MD

• Administrator
  • Guru
  • TV TV Australia MD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
On a positive note, I'm assuming at least one can record both and watch them in back to front  order!

Offline IanL-S

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 06:15:23 PM »

PS. The BBC has broadcast Silent Witness as 2 part episodes since the very beginning.

Yes that is my understanding - but at least in the early days they sold versions with two episodes combined. These versions have been shown on both ABC an 9GEM.
IceTV: 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4
No IceTV: a few Toppys
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()