Author Topic: Seven, Sun 24 April 2016  (Read 794 times)

Offline themolk

• View Profile
Seven, Sun 24 April 2016
« on: April 21, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »
Hi Team,

Seven have issued updates for their guide for the next week and they've been out for over 24 hours now and the IceTV guide still hasn't updated - Particularly Sunday night which for BNE is still showing TBA.

When will these updates be rolled out?

Offline Tiphanee

• IceTV Staff
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Seven, Sun 24 April 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »
Hi there -

Many thanks for your note regarding the changes to the Seven schedule.  All changes will be finalised tonight on the IceTV guide along with the updates to Tuesday.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Offline tldaley

• View Profile
Re: Seven, Sun 24 April 2016
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 09:35:06 PM »
Hi,

I also am having trouble with channel 7. Tonight the 2100hrs time slot is listed as "Criminal Minds (2015)", this is last nights episode and is not on tonight. There is a movie on and this has been advertised for the past few days and has been listed on other guides as the movie.

Now I love my IceTV and have been with you from the start, but more and more I am finding errors in your guide. Luckily mostly programs shown as new when they are repeats, not such a problem as I can just delete what has been recorded.

I find that recently I have begun to check my recordings with the local stations to make sure they are correct, this almost makes IceTV redundant, which is not a situation I want.

Sorry, this is the Adelaide guide.

Another example is Saturday 23rd April has "Out of the Blue" at 1400 on 7two as new, this is a repeat.

Many thanks,
Trevor Daley

Share via facebook Share via twitter