Author Topic: Motor Sport: MotoGP 2012 - Round 9 - Italy' - SC10 9.30 pm Sunday 15 July  (Read 1720 times)

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
ACT Guide. Marked as a repeat.

Doesn't look like a repeat to me.
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Madeleine IceGuide

Sorry about that, some regions are getting the race in HD on One first, followed by Ten. That doesn't apply to the ACT so we have taken off the repeat flag for the 9.30 showing. fyi, it will be repeated in HD on Monday night in your area.

Thanks

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Sorry about that, some regions are getting the race in HD on One first, followed by Ten. That doesn't apply to the ACT so we have taken off the repeat flag for the 9.30 showing. fyi, it will be repeated in HD on Monday night in your area.

Thanks
Thanks Madeleine. I guess venting about SC10 viewers being treated as second class citizens, as usual, would be more appropriate elsewhere.

Madeleine IceGuide

In this case only people in WA, SA and NT are getting the main race live in HD. It's a bit odd but it looks like people on the East Coast are the ones stuck with SD.

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
In this case only people in WA, SA and NT are getting the main race live in HD. It's a bit odd but it looks like people on the East Coast are the ones stuck with SD.
If I recall correctly WA is treated to HD broadcasts of F1 because of some lobbying surrounding Mark Webber, and that largesse extended to SA and by the looks of it, possibly to the NT. We get to pay for it.

A couple of weeks ago when MotoGP and F1 were broadcast around the same time we had MotoGP on OneHD in the ACT while F1 was still streamed on the Walmart feed. I don't know how WA, SA and the NT fared.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Motor Sport: Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour

Started by aeb001 on IceTV EPG Content

7 Replies
Last post May 04, 2019, 07:44:50 PM
by Daniel Hall at IceTV
xx
Motor Sport: WPS Bathurst 12 Hour

Started by aeb001 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post January 29, 2019, 03:02:19 PM