Author Topic: Scrubs Mon 8pm SD Not Repeat  (Read 3414 times)

Vortical

Scrubs Mon 8pm SD Not Repeat
« on: March 19, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »
Scrubs at 8pm timeslot next monday is marked as a repeat on 7SD and new on 7HD yet both are the same episode.

Could guide editors please remove the repeat tag.

Vortical

Re: Scrubs Mon 8pm SD Not Repeat
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »
Why is the SD episode on Seven SD at 8pm on Monday still marked as a repeat?

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
I think ICE has left the building.   There has been little response over anything for nearly a week!
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »
Hi

Apologies for the delay, not all staff members post on the forum so sometimes things are amended without a reply being posted.

This looks liked it was fixed over the weekend and should be okay now.

Cheers

Offline marcusstringer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »
Hi

Apologies for the delay, not all staff members post on the forum so sometimes things are amended without a reply being posted.

This looks liked it was fixed over the weekend and should be okay now.

Cheers

Madeleine, I would imagine that this being an IceTV Forum any issue which is brought up here regarding IceTV functionality/lack of/wrong info etc, and hence to the attention of IceTV Staff. And is subsequently resolved because of said information/heads up is updated back to forum for the users benefit.

In other words:

If we tell you about something that need fixing then we wold expect a reply to tell us that it's has been/has not been fixed.

Sometimes it gets very lonely and quiet over here on your forums...

Marcus
Twitter: @MarcusStringer
www.midlandtypsetters.com.au

Offline Matt at IceTV

• View Profile
    • IceTV's Website
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »
The IceTV Forum is primarily for community discussion and while it is monitored by several IceTV Staff members, it is not the most efficient method for the resolution of any technical or guide issues you may or may not be experiencing.

The most efficient way to contact our team is via our Customer Support line on 1300 654 803 or 02 8424 7555 (9am-9pm weekdays and 12-6pm weekends - Sydney time) or via the Contact Us page on our website;

http://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webpage.cgi?op=show_contact

We apologise for any delays in responding to forum posts but if you require a rapid response then please use the methods above.

Who knows... maybe one day we will be big enough to afford a full time staff member to monitor and look after those that are feeling lonely on our Forum.  :)

As always, we greatly appreciate all the attempts from those trying to help us improve the quality of our service.

Rest assured that although there may be silence at times... we are busy working away in the background trying to improve our existing service for users whilst also trying to release new and exciting features that give you even greater control.

Cheers,

mattk
General Manager
IceTV Pty
1300 654 803

Vortical

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 03:07:37 PM »
Hi Matt

I appreciate you guys are busy and I understand that it's more efficient to call support but I'm not going to make a phonecall everytime I see a mistake in the EPG.
I'd seen most legitimate Guide Issues responded to quite quickly.

Anyway thanks to the ICeTV staff for updating the guide.

On a side note if one has no way of getting home to manually set a timer where a repeat is marked it's impossible to override the Series Recording when it's set to ignore repeats.
It can be set using the Website and picks up a recording icon but the website automatically disables it, removes the recording icon and it never gets sent to the pvr.

Is there any way Ice can change this so users can manually set it to record via the website overriding the series recording that ignores repeats?

Offline j s

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

Is there any way Ice can change this so users can manually set it to record via the website overriding the series recording that ignores repeats?
I second this emphatically!  I've struck the same problem though in a different context where I needed to force a recording.

The website allows an episode to be cancelled but not the reverse. What is even worse is that it appears to accept a request to "single" record (ie the red hollow circle gets set) but on the next screen refresh the circle is gone.

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
Aha, that explains one of my issues I was having the other day.   I thought that one off "record" option over-rode any series recording preferences, but I was also wondering why my shows were queuing and then disappearing when trying it.   There really needs to be a logfile option in reverse chronological order to show what was done recently so we aren't scratching our heads wondering WTF is happening all the time.
Regards

Offline marcusstringer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »
The IceTV Forum is primarily for community discussion and while it is monitored by several IceTV Staff members, it is not the most efficient method for the resolution of any technical or guide issues you may or may not be experiencing.

The most efficient way to contact our team is via our Customer Support line on 1300 654 803 or 02 8424 7555 (9am-9pm weekdays and 12-6pm weekends - Sydney time) or via the Contact Us page on our website;

Rest assured that although there may be silence at times... we are busy working away in the background trying to improve our existing service for users whilst also trying to release new and exciting features that give you even greater control.

Hi Matt,

I 100% agree with Votical on this... I don't think you would like it very much if we all rang in everytime something wasn't quite right the Guide listing...

I know you guys are working hard on the guide, and I am in no way critiquing your efforts, all I'm saying is that if you are working on the very issue people are complaining about on the forums then I think it would be nice to answer and say, yes we heard and are looking into/fixing this.

A full time staff member would be out of the question.
I come here most days, and a couple of minutes each morning so it's not out of the question for some regularity from the ICE staff, I mean the most I can remember seeing is something like 20-30 new posts, which is nothing to check over... maybe check once you get in and once in the arvo...

I don't think that is too much to ask...

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
"Scrubs" tonight was marked as a repeat

Started by tonymy01 on Smart Recording website and General questions

2 Replies
Last post April 20, 2009, 11:46:41 PM
by tonymy01
xx
Scrubs late night eps Thur/Fri..

Started by milhouseaus on IceTV EPG Content

3 Replies
Last post March 31, 2009, 07:02:54 PM