Author Topic: Repeats  (Read 1726 times)

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Repeats
« on: August 25, 2010, 11:10:59 AM »
I suspect that Packed to the Rafters 'Over the Moon' scheduled for 7TWO Sunday 29 August is a repeat.

Also, that Criminal Justice scheduled for Tuesday 31 August on ABC2 is a repeat (shown ABC1 12 and 19 March 2010).
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Repeats
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:44:19 AM »
Certainly it is a repeat on 7-TWO and has been rectified. Just double checking on the ABC2 query. Thanks

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 07:25:03 AM »
Just double checking on the ABC2 query. Thanks
ABC2 doesn't mark it as a repeat.

According to my archives the ABC1 showing earlier in the year was two episodes each about 1hr 43 minutes duration.

If ABC2 screens the five episodes as originally produced for the BBC (each about 55 minutes duration) then this adds up to almost 70 minutes more than the ABC1 screening.

Even accounting for 3-4 minutes pre- and post-program fluff for each episode, this implies quite a deal of footage in the five episodes not seen on the two episode ABC1 version.

On reflection, maybe not a repeat. I have marked it for recording!

Regards

Offline grampus

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »

According to my archives the ABC1 showing earlier in the year was two episodes each about 1hr 43 minutes duration.

If ABC2 screens the five episodes as originally produced for the BBC (each about 55 minutes duration) then this adds up to almost 70 minutes more than the ABC1 screening.

Even accounting for 3-4 minutes pre- and post-program fluff for each episode, this implies quite a deal of footage in the five episodes not seen on the two episode ABC1 version.

Regards
The episode description is nothing like the Criminal Justice I watched last week.
BeyonWiz, T3

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 07:51:08 AM »

Regards
The episode description is nothing like the Criminal Justice I watched last week.

IIRC Criminal Justice shown here recently was Series 2, about the wife of the obsessive barrister.

Next week's showing flagged on ABC2 is Series 1 about a lad caught up in a murder he cannot recall having committed.

Regards

Offline grampus

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »

Regards

IIRC Criminal Justice shown here recently was Series 2, about the wife of the obsessive barrister.

Next week's showing flagged on ABC2 is Series 1 about a lad caught up in a murder he cannot recall having committed.

Regards
Now it's ringing bells.
I recall seeing the series some time ago.
5 Part, following the steps of the charges, investigation, prison life, and courtroom.   Excellent.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
The Project - repeats

Started by Peter_H on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post June 19, 2019, 08:04:27 PM
by Peter_H
xx
Repeats marked as premiere's

Started by aeb001 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post February 25, 2019, 09:12:10 PM
by Tiphanee
question
"Pointless" for the week 14-18 Jan 2019: mixture of first runs and repeats?

Started by digmans on IceTV EPG Content

3 Replies
Last post January 12, 2019, 02:34:46 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
Cheese Slices: "encores" not marked as repeats

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post January 11, 2019, 10:26:59 PM
by prl