Author Topic: Removal of Film/Movie Category - Huey Cooking & Escape with ET & iCarly  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Netweb

• View Profile
Currently the following series on CH10 (MELBOURNE) the following 3 series are showing up in my Film/Movie Category in Windows Media Centre and if you could drop those flags for these series that would be great.

'Hueys Cooking Adventures' (CH10 Tue 9 FEB 4:00pm)
&
'Escape with ET' (CH10 Sat 13 Feb 1:00pm)
&
'iCarly' (CH10 Sat 12 Feb 8:00am)

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Removal of Film/Movie Category - Huey Cooking & Escape with ET & iCarly
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:18:17 AM »
Hi. Not sure what's going on here. There is no such tags on those programs. Also, iCarly isn't created as a stand alone program but as part of a Toasted TV program.

Offline Netweb

• View Profile
Re: Removal of Film/Movie Category - Huey Cooking & Escape with ET & iCarly
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:49:23 PM »
I will dig around a bit more but it seems like I might be getting 'parts' of the 'CH10 EPG Broadcast Stream' rather than the IceTV CH10 Guide yet everything appears to match up quite well when I look at the data source http://iceguide.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/epg2/iceguide.cgi?op=xmlguide&user=username&pass=password

Looking at the current 8:30pm-9:30pm of tonights broadcast of NCIS:-

My 'Physical TV' broadcast EPG guide data (No IceTV) shows the broadcast EPG data the same as per CH10's TV Guide here with the Epidode Title 'Powerdown' & Description 'When an attempted robbery leaves a Lieutenant dead and the entire city without power, the team must figure out what happened by utilising good old fashioned investigative methods.'

Looking in Windows 7 Media Centre Guide, IceTV Interactive & the IceTV XML I see Episode Title 'Power Down' and the description 'A group of masked gunmen storm the headquarters of an internet company and with the flick of a switch the whole of Washington D.C is plunged into darkness. After a hiccup involving an elevator, NCIS is called out to the building when it's discovered that a Lieutenant was killed there. Why did the thieves go to such lengths to get what they want? Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum.'

Neither of the above data sets match the episode description at TheTVDB 'The team literally finds themselves in the dark when the investigation into the death of a lieutenant is connected to a city-wide blackout.' or the eipsode description on Wikipedia

I am at a loss as the data 'appears to be correct for IceTV's guide data matching 100% perfectly in this case of NCIS yet the three shows I listed in the original post still stand as I stated with the 'Film, Other Films' category listed on them and 'iCarly' shows as starting at the time I stated above yet IceTV Interactive as you state above appears in your guide as part of 'Toasted TV' so I will need to dig around some more data to try and see what on earth is going on as to why I am getting a mixed 'Broadcast EPG' along with 'IceTV EPG' data, I will run through a complete Media Centre 'Guide Setup' and reinstall IceTV etc and see what happens from there once I have backed up my 'Series Settings etc'

Share via facebook Share via twitter