Author Topic: Problems with EPG - help needed please  (Read 753 times)

Offline marionw

• View Profile
Problems with EPG - help needed please
« on: January 13, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
I have a brand new Beyonwiz T2, I am in Mandurah, WA and since the start up of Ice I have had continual problems and wondering if anyone else has the same problems.
Firstly not all programmes were populating - mainly ABC and SBS. I managed to contact Support who told me to do a couple of manoeuvres, eventually the guide was fully populated but I could not record to either ABC or SBS from the computer - the "failed to record" kept coming back 'no service to find".

This has been going on for a few days now and support asked me to give details of the programmes that I was having a problem with - which I did. (Let me point out here I could record from the EPG guide but not from the computer).

They then decided that as the details on the services were the same as under Perth they would change me to Perth instead of Mandurah. This threw up a few more problems in not populating many of the other channels (18 in total) so they switched me back to Mandurah.

Now the 18 channels that were not populated under Perth are not populated under Mandurah either so I cannot even programme from the EPG guide on the TV for any of the missing 18.

I appreciate the help I have received from support but at this stage I am becoming extremely frustrated. Has anyone out there had a similar problem and how was it resolved. At this stage I might just as well removed Ice and go back to the free guide - at least I would be able to record from there.

Help please someone : :'( :'( :'( :'(

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
SEAL Team & Hawaii Five-O problems with my Beyonwiz

Started by vader1111 on General Discussions

1 Replies
Last post June 27, 2019, 04:07:47 PM
by prl
xx
Manual Channel Tuning Problems

Started by Wills13 on General Discussions

0 Replies