Author Topic: Nurse Jackie  (Read 840 times)

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
Nurse Jackie
« on: October 26, 2015, 03:33:22 AM »
Nurse Jackie started 10 minutes earlier than marked last night in Melbourne.  Luckily, I had  a 9 minute padding on it, so only missed the credits
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Offline John

• View Profile
Re: Nurse Jackie
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 08:55:09 AM »
Hi csutak40  sorry about that we are still coming to grips with the minor adjustments to show starts, lucky for us you only missed the credits.

jmac

Offline TimC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 04:20:54 PM »
I wonder if the FTA programmers are specificaliy trying to make life as difficult as they can for IceTv at the moment.
Toppy, 2400, Toppy 2460, Skippa

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 04:36:25 PM »
I wonder if the FTA programmers are specificaliy trying to make life as difficult as they can for IceTv at the moment.

In another thread, I mentioned that the IceTV time Nurse Jackie was 10 minutes later that the FTA guide time i.e. 11:55 Vs 11:45.
The response was along the lines of " this show always starts late so we factor that in to the IceTV time". Not a procedure I favour - I would rather just worry about shows finishing late and add post-padding to cover that. I don't like having to add pre-padding as well because of maybes.
We all know that shows will often run late, but they rarely start early.

Offline John

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »
Hi Guys  previously there have been adjustments made to starting times to allow for the late starting of shows we are currently removing these adjustments as we go so as you have pointed out you only have to worry about adding padding at the end. I would imagine that we will clear these all out by the end of this week as we roll forward.

jmac

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Nurse Jackie

Started by crippstor on IceTV EPG Content

5 Replies
Last post November 24, 2009, 09:22:37 AM
by csutak40