Author Topic: No data 9HD And 9Life  (Read 10158 times)

Offline Daniel Hall at IceTV

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
Re: No data 9HD And 9Life
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »
Thanks for the update John

Ian

Hehe.

Should have my specs on when I do this ... or just a lack of a real cup of coffee so far today.

Ian

Ahh, well there's the problem, can't start the day without a nice cup of coffee... :D
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 12:50:22 PM »
9HD and 9Life have been enabled in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. We are working on the other locations now.

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 12:50:46 PM »
Please note that 9Life currently only has guide for today and tomorrow, the rest will show up over the next couple of hours.

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2015, 12:58:15 PM »
Hi Paul,

The new channels will show up shortly under the My Account page, with the default settings they will come down automatically in the next guide update after they are enabled. If you would prefer to set a specific channel (i.e. force recordings to happen on channel 90 instead of 9 for the 9 SD channel) then that will need to be adjusted on that page later.

Thanks Daniel,
I've adjusted all of my active PVRs and am now getting correct EPG data for the new Nine network channels. I'll take a look at the My Accounts later, but all seems good where it matters.

Well done IceTV!!

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 02:47:18 PM »
My Accounts page is now up to date with new Nine network channels for Brisbane subscribers.

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »
As an update, the following regions are all fully online:

Sydney
Melbourne

We are missing some channel mapping information (DVB Triplets, which would affect new Beyonwiz T-Series units and SKIPPA's) in the following regions:

Adelaide
Brisbane
Perth
Gold Coast
Darwin

For these regions we need to confirm the DVB triplet information for channel 9 (on LCN 91), 9Gem (on LCN 92), 9Go (on LCN 93) and 9Life (on LCN 94). This will only affect the Beyonwiz T-Series PVR's and SKIPPA's as these PVR's do not use LCN's for channel mapping but use the DVB Triplet Information. Any assistance from users in these regions would be greatly helpful, please send me a message via the forum if you can help.

The overflow channels in regions areas are almost complete and will be done shortly.

Offline kheaver

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 04:15:28 PM »
I have the triplet info for Perth, will send in a message.

Kim

Offline tldaley

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 05:01:27 PM »
As an update, the following regions are all fully online:

Sydney
Melbourne

We are missing some channel mapping information (DVB Triplets, which would affect new Beyonwiz T-Series units and SKIPPA's) in the following regions:

Adelaide
Brisbane
Perth
Gold Coast
Darwin

For these regions we need to confirm the DVB triplet information for channel 9 (on LCN 91), 9Gem (on LCN 92), 9Go (on LCN 93) and 9Life (on LCN 94). This will only affect the Beyonwiz T-Series PVR's and SKIPPA's as these PVR's do not use LCN's for channel mapping but use the DVB Triplet Information. Any assistance from users in these regions would be greatly helpful, please send me a message via the forum if you can help.

The overflow channels in regions areas are almost complete and will be done shortly.

I'm in Adelaide and have a Beyonwiz T4 with no EPG data for Channel 9.

Let me know what you need and where to find it and I will forward the info.

Ciao,
Trev Daley

Offline dougie69

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 05:24:38 PM »
My Beyonwiz automatically updated to add 9GEM, 9LIFE and SBS Food Network but the EPG did not populate these channels. I had to manually clear the EPG cache in the setup menu before it would show any info for 9gem, 9life and sbs food network.

Offline hoadie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2015, 05:28:23 PM »
What do I need to do for the guide data to load on my Humax & Skippa? I can see both devices have downloaded EPG data in the last 10mins or so but 9HD (90) isn't being populated. I'm in Sydney FWIW.

Offline kazz

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 06:50:49 PM »
I did a rescan on my Beyonwiz T3 then cleared the guide data but I'm having an issue with channel numbers.  I use a harmony remote and have all the channels mapped as favourites on the remote, it was working fine until the rescan and now if I press a mapped channel it comes up with the wrong channel on the T3 eg: press 7 and I get ABC News 24. I'm on the Melbourne guide.

Edit: Someone had the same issue over on the BW forum and did a factory reset on their T3, worked for me as well.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:15:41 PM by kazz »

Offline Andomoose55

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 07:15:30 PM »
Not on Win TV Tas when do we get the nine channels they still have Gold1 and 2 and Gem HD  not here then?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:27:30 PM by Andomoose55 »

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »
Not on Win TV Tas when do we get the nine channels they still have Gold1 and 2 and Gem HD  not here then?

We haven't seen any announcements from Win as to what their plans are as yet, so its only regions that get Nine directly will get the new channels for now.

Offline scotty

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
...We are missing some channel mapping information (DVB Triplets, which would affect new Beyonwiz T-Series units and SKIPPA's) in the following regions:

Adelaide
I think this is the information you're after for Adelaide from a T-Series.

Scotty

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 07:57:03 PM »
Hi Everyone,

As an update to the mapping, we now have all regions updated and complete except for Brisbane and Darwin, if there is anyone in these regions with either a SKIPPA or a Beyonwiz T-Series then please message me if you can help us out.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Big Fat Quiz of the Decade ... Repeat not New

Started by BazzaG on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post March 20, 2020, 11:18:32 AM
by Alison
xx
Proven Innocents starts (very) late

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

0 Replies
Last post March 17, 2020, 07:13:19 PM