Author Topic: New shows - House of Lies  (Read 1146 times)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
New shows - House of Lies
« on: August 19, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
New Shows (ACT Guide) is currently showing House of Lies as starting on Mon 20 Aug. But it doesn't say which channel. The ACT IceTV guide doesn't have it any time in the next 7 days.

The right-hand column of the New Shows page shows only the of the date for the show (Firefox 14.0.1 & Safari 6.0) but not the time. This makes checking the paper guide a bit difficult, but I found it anyway: today's Sunday Canberra Times shows House of Lies at 2140 Mon 20 Aug on SC Ten. The ACT IceTV guide has The Shire starting at 2145 on SC Ten, as does the Yahoo online guide, so it seems that the New Shows entry for House of Lies fell through the cracks when Ten bumped it in favour of The Shire.

Is there a reason why New Shows doesn't seem to show the shows' start times, only the date?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: New shows - House of Lies
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 09:17:57 PM »
House of Lies has been dropped from the schedule for now. It should be on the following Monday, August 27, unless things change again. The New Shows list takes a little while to clear out dates when something is scheduled and then dropped but it's reverted to Coming Soon now.

Start times, which can vary from region to region, are visible when a new show is actually in the epg. House of Lies no longer is.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:27:50 PM by Madeleine at IceTV »

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 06:33:21 PM »
Thanks, MAdelains. I can see that House of Lies is now "Coming Soon".

Start times, which can vary from region to region, are visible when a new show is actually in the epg. House of Lies no longer is.
I can't see any start times in the New Shows page, even for shows that are in the EPG (Firefox 14.0.1 and Safari 6.0). In Safari, if I select Zoom Text Only and then Zoom Out a couple of times, I can see the whole date for the program, and blank space after it, but there's no sign of any start time.

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
For series, start times have always been listed in "view upcoming episodes".

FYI, House of Lies out for August 27 as well. We don't have any further info about when this series will be broadcast.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Suggestion: Email newsletter of pilot episodes

Started by Peter_H on General Discussions

2 Replies
Last post June 20, 2019, 10:59:30 PM
by Peter_H
xx
New SBS channel

Started by Melb137 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post May 29, 2019, 01:04:41 PM