Author Topic: NCIS Tues 18/11  (Read 3427 times)

Offline melmac

• View Profile
NCIS Tues 18/11
« on: November 18, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »
Hi

Tonight NCIS is marked as a repeat but it is not

Mel

Offline milhouseaus

• View Profile
Re: NCIS Tues 18/11
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:02 PM »
I noticed Bones last night was the same. Lucky I picked it up in time and added the recording manually.

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »
Argh, really?  That shits me.   I record Bones on both Topfield 5K and Wiz (there is a double overlap and the Wiz misses a few mins of the end of typically Bones thus the recording on both SD and HD), but both systems honour the repeat flags, which will thus mean I don't have the show on either unit.
ARGH again.
ICE, forgetting to put a repeat flag on an entry that is a repeat is bad, but putting a repeat flag on something that is not is FAR WORSE!
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline mscheurer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
But they will tell you they are by far the most accurate guide out there...

Looking forward to the excuse for it this time.

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 11:31:13 PM »
Firstly, I don't waste my time coming on here to make excuses. We offer explanations when we are able. This is not an exact science, nor a Telstra bill gone horribly wrong. It's a TV Guide that yes, is more accurate than anything else out there, but also to a degree at the mercy of changes of information from broadcasters.
Secondly, I've checked our sources again and according to the latest information I have access to, tonight's NCIS was a repeat. Collateral Damage.

Offline mscheurer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:43 PM »
Firstly, I don't waste my time coming on here to make excuses. We offer explanations when we are able. This is not an exact science, nor a Telstra bill gone horribly wrong. It's a TV Guide that yes, is more accurate than anything else out there, but also to a degree at the mercy of changes of information from broadcasters.
Secondly, I've checked our sources again and according to the latest information I have access to, tonight's NCIS was a repeat. Collateral Damage.

A little birdie told me that Collateral Damage screened in the states on the 11th this month so it can't possibly be a repeat and it wasn't!

Maybe you should ditch your secret source and stick with this: http://epguides.com/NCIS/

Offline Nem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
I wondered why it didnt schedule for me. Lucky I was home.  ;D

Cant say the same about The Unit that was on last night (Tue) though.  ???
Device: Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Beyonwiz DP-P1
Region: Darwin NT
RSS: Firefox 3 with RSS Ticker plugin

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 11:18:27 PM »
I noticed Bones last night was the same. Lucky I picked it up in time and added the recording manually.
I wondered why it didnt schedule for me. Lucky I was home.  ;D

Cant say the same about The Unit that was on last night (Tue) though.  ???

>:( I didn't check, so missed out.  Only decided to check just now, because I was watching a show on the Toppy and caught a bit of an ad about the "brand new best of the season" episode.  So, I checked in Australian TV Guide, that shows yesterday's programs and it has Collateral Damage, but shows it as a repeat..  So, I then checked on epguides.com and discovered that it wasn't.   :'(  I should have come here first.   However, Bones recorded for me, so it mustn't have been marked repeat for Melbourne.  The Unit was on tonight and wasn't marked repeat either.
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
NCIS: New Orleans - Repeat

Started by aeb001 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post August 08, 2019, 09:29:53 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
NCIS