Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Dazza

• View Profile
Michael Jackson
« on: June 27, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »
I found this on TV Tonight Blog
"Seven has announced a newly-completed documentary on the life of Michael Jackson will air on Monday night at 7:30pm.

Produced by ITV it includes interviews with his mother, brothers and sisters and other famous performers who worked with Jackson.

The documentary had just been completed, to screen ahead of his comeback tour in the UK."

If this is confirmed when do you think the EPG is likely to be updated

Dazza

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »
Hi. Will keep an eye out for that one and all the other MJ specials that will probably apear over the next few weeks. The blog you've mentioned for Monday Night hasn't been confirmed by any other source that I know of ..... as yet. As soon as it is, it shall appear on the Guide. Thanks for the tip.

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »
Personally, I am sick of Michael Jackson already.  He died (probably from an overdose)  It is sad.  But for his death to cancel out any other news that may have happened in the last 48 hours...   To watch all the footage we have seen a million times before, see interviews with his "closest friend" (with whom, it turns out, he had a falling out about 7 years ago and nearly saw him a month or so ago at a party they were both invited to, but Michael didn't show up) or his family lawyer and friend, who has watched him grow up and warned his family that his drug taking will lead to no good, until someone else says that he hasn't been the family lawyer for years.....  No doubt, we will get to listen to theories by "experts" on the cause of death, the contents of the will (if they find one) and the fighting about who gets the kids (as the money goes where the kids go)  Déjà vu Anna Nichole Smith.....
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »
'The Michael Jackson Story' is now in all Seven Guides (including Prime) at 7:30pm for one hour before 'Desperate Housewives'. Coma stuff I agree. It's unclear as to what 7 plan to do with the discarded programs at this stage and contrary to information out there, I've also included Jacko in Darwin, Tassie and Golden West (GWN), as i can't beleive they wouldn't follow suit. Please let me know if you hear or see anything credible to the contrary or other revealing docos added to the Guides. Thanks.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Michael Mcintyre

Started by simoncasey on IceTV EPG Content

3 Replies
Last post July 25, 2016, 01:56:12 PM
by Tiphanee