Author Topic: Masterchef name changed tonight - arrhhh Series record missed it!!  (Read 1364 times)

Offline dragonfly

• View Profile
WAF points tanking, Series record on WMC does not understand when a show is called   '  MASTERCHEF FINALE '  instead of ' 'MASTERCHEF'   Is it a windows thing,  the way I set up series record,  or did Ice secretly conspire to freak out all us Masterchef tragics?

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Masterchef name changed tonight - arrhhh Series record missed it!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:26:57 PM »
Hi

This was in the Iceguide under the usual series title of MasterChef Australia (episode: 2010 Finale (Sunday - Week 15).

Unfortunately, it sounds like you have mixed guide data. :( It's common for the over the air guides to add words like Premiere and Finale to program titles but we don't do this as we know it mucks up scheduled series recording.

There are various ways to clear out and re-populate your guide to ensure you are getting IceTV data, but it depends on the system/machine you are using. If you call our support number on 1300 654 803 they can talk you through it.

Also, not a lot of help now I know but Channel 10 should have the last MasterChef episode on their site tomorrow.
http://www.masterchef.com.au/episodes.htm

Thanks

Offline OzRob

• View Profile
Re: Masterchef name changed tonight - arrhhh Series record missed it!!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 10:30:38 AM »
WAF points tanking, Series record on WMC does not understand when a show is called   '  MASTERCHEF FINALE '  instead of ' 'MASTERCHEF'   Is it a windows thing,  the way I set up series record,  or did Ice secretly conspire to freak out all us Masterchef tragics?

You are definitely receiving the inband guide data for 10 and not the IceTV feed. You'll need to go into the channel settings for 10 and Edit Listings (I'm assuming you're running Win7) to check that you have the Ice feed connected to it.

Channel 10 did the same thing with the titles last season. One good reason not to rely on the broadcast guide data for series recordings.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Masterchef no picture

Started by bowser on IceTV EPG Content

0 Replies
Last post May 09, 2019, 05:23:18 PM
by bowser
xx
MasterChef Australia Wrong Episode Number (preventing recording)

Started by DaveBinM on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post July 17, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
by DaveBinM
clip
Masterchef doubled up

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

11 Replies
Last post May 30, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
by csutak40
clip
MasterChef On Seven?!