Author Topic: Hostages Wed 6 Nov  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Paul55

• Guru
    • View Profile
Hostages Wed 6 Nov
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:18:26 PM »
Those who recorded yesterday's episode of Hostages on Channel 9  will have missed most of it unless you had about 45 minutes of padding. The talent quest drivel preceding the show "got a bit out of control" - in the words of the channel 9 programming rep I spoke with.
Anyway, he kindly advised me that yesterday's episode will be repeated next Wednesday at 1:00pm. There will also be a double episode starting at the usual time next Wednesday night.

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Hostages Wed 6 Nov
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 01:44:06 PM »
Hi

Yes, the Big Brother finale ran about 50 mins late last night.

This meant both the new ep of Hostages (Sister's Keeper) and the new ep of CSI (Last Supper) started very, very late.

We removed the repeat flag from next Wednesday's repeat of Hostages in our guide so that series recordings will pick it up. We will do the same if Nine decides to repeat the CSI ep as well.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 01:53:53 PM by Madeleine at IceTV »

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 02:44:39 PM »
Also ...

Nine dropped Political Animals last night to make up time. They will be showing a double episode next week to catch up and we will make sure both eps are marked as new in our guide.

Thanks

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:56:13 AM »
Hi

Yes, the Big Brother finale ran about 50 mins late last night.

This meant both the new ep of Hostages (Sister's Keeper) and the new ep of CSI (Last Supper) started very, very late.

We removed the repeat flag from next Wednesday's repeat of Hostages in our guide so that series recordings will pick it up. We will do the same if Nine decides to repeat the CSI ep as well.

Thanks
Hehe, too late, I watched it on Channel Torrent  ;D
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Share via facebook Share via twitter