Author Topic: Gumnutz movie - no description  (Read 2619 times)

Kirben

Gumnutz movie - no description
« on: December 18, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
I noticed there is no description for the Gumnutz movie been shown at 7:00 PM on Seven (SD) Monday 24th December 2007 (Melbourne area).

It is an Australian animated movie produced by Flying Bark Productions, maybe you could use the Synopis on their web site?

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Gumnutz movie - no description
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »
Hi

Thanks for taking the time and effort to investigate the movie "Gumnutz". However, we could not, nor would we ever, use that synopsis in the IceGuide as to do so would be a breach of copyright.

As most of our suscribers are aware, the IceGuide is an independently researched and created TV guide utilising original program synopses written by our Guide team. As such, it is constantly being amended and re-amended during the course of the day, and indeed, during the course of the entire 7 days. This is outlined in the FAQ section of our website (link below).

http://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/websupport.cgi?op=show_faq&faq_id=8&faq_cat_id=2

My regularly scheduled 1 pm fetch for today (Tuesday 18th December) looks okay with regards to "Gumnutz". Please call customer service if it is still problematic for you.

Many Thanks 

Kirben

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 06:10:31 PM »
I'm using Windows XP Media Centre 2005, with TV Guide of 'Tue Dec 18 17:15:31' (just updated) and there is still no description for the Gumnutz movie.

I'm not going to call for every programming error I noticed in your TV guide, due to the added cost of phone calls.

Offline Daniel Hall at IceTV

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »
The problem in this case though is it's not a program guide error but more of a technical error on your system.

I have checked now on multiple systems (Windows Vista MCE, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, Topfield PVR's) to make sure and the movie Gumnutz is definitely showing a description.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Kirben

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 11:12:34 AM »
I had to delete the TV Guide data and download fresh, to get the description of this movie to show up.

Strange the description wasn't been updated, I wonder what triggered the problem. New TV guide data was still been added/changed each time I updated the TV guide manually.

Share via facebook Share via twitter