Author Topic: Green Acres on Go - incorrect scheduling in Win7 Guide  (Read 3346 times)

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Green Acres on Go - incorrect scheduling in Win7 Guide
« on: December 20, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »
I've got Green Acres set to record but it seems the guide is out of whack - all I got yesterday was the Nanny and today it's Wipeout
I'm using the Win7 version of the guide

Anyone got any ideas when Green Acres is actually on? - whenever it is it is not when the current IceTV guide has it on
Beyonwiz T2 1gb + E8400 Win Svr 2013, 4GB RAM, 8TB storage, Tiny Twin USB Tuner, Hauppauge WinTV NOVA TD-500 Tuner + IceTV Skippa

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Green Acres on Go - incorrect scheduling in Win7 Guide
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »
IceGuide had this show on 13:00 and 17:00 yesterday (saturday) and not scheduled at all for today (Sunday). Your system did not have 'the current' guide.

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 06:16:05 PM »
In that case it must have fixed since 3pm today when my latest version of the guide was downloaded - I am confident that my system is updating the guide each day - because I see 7 days of programming each time I check it to set up programme
I have attached a screenshot of the recording from this afternoon which clearly shows what programming details IceTV has supplied to Media Center 7 - so I'm not inmagining things
I have forced a manual update and there are only the screenings on 25 December from 7pm to 7.30pm and 5pm on 26 December showing
now - hopefully that is accurate (and I know IceTV is at the mercy of what Nein advertise etc for that)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:21:46 AM by bodogbodog »

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »
Hi again. I'm fairly confident the change was made before 3pm but I'm not suggesting you've imagined anything either. One of the tech guys will have a look and may see something I can't.

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
I'm not suggesting you've imagined anything either. One of the tech guys will have a look and may see something I can't.
Clearly based on the screen shot I attached to my last post I am not imagining anything
The tech guys can add it to the list of issues that some of us are experiencing with Win 7 IceTV Interactive - here's one outstanding case they can associate it with - 31406_8uc4njci
Maybe it's time for a total reinstall for me - Win7 has been installed for over a month afterall! - along with three or four verwsions of IceTV interactive

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 08:50:37 PM »
The attachment isn't working for me.   Is your PC timezone set properly?
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »
The attachment isn't working for me.   Is your PC timezone set properly?
I've changed it to a PDF format so you should be able to view it now - have a look at it and tell me what you think
Yes - the timezone is set correctly for Sydney

Offline blip

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 07:04:17 AM »
I get a 404 error when trying to view the attachment.

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 07:24:04 AM »
I get a 404 error when trying to view the attachment.
I've reloaded it and double checked - it's viewable now

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »
You don't understand.   These attachments can't be opened, we get 404 errors.   Most people will be able to open office docs, that is not the issue.   I think these forums only support links to webs right, not attachments from your PC?   Maybe it is trying to open something from your local PC hdd, and that is why it works for you but not for anyone else.

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »
You don't understand

Tony - I actually do understand (more than you are prepared to give me credit for!)

I understand:
1. that you are trying to help and I appreciate that
2. that IceTV's forum software supports attachments (up to a size limit of 300kb if I recall correctly)
3. that on my post with the attachment that it says the attachment has been downloaded 12 times already so that would indicate that others are able to download it - and just like the attachment in this earlier thread @ http://www.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=2245.0 has been viewed 41 times - maybe there's an issue with the forum site at the moment? - but it's a little strange as I can download the Greenacres PDF file
4. that you are underestimating my knowledge and capability

I'm happy to email a copy of the PDF to you if you want - just drop me a Prviate Message with your email details
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 09:50:17 AM by bodogbodog »

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »
Everytime I click the link, that downloaded number increases by one, but honestly, it takes you to a page with "404 - Attachment Not Found".  I would say it works for you still because that page is referencing a file on your HDD perhaps.

Same thing with the JPG in the thread you mentioned:  "404 - Attachment Not Found".   If it works for you, check the reference out in your browser, it is likely a C:\blah reference.   The only thing this forum supports is attaching from a URL reference I think.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:49:43 PM by tonymy01 »

Offline blip

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »
I still get a 404 error when trying to view the attachment.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Greengrocers' tattoos?

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post January 02, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
by prl
xx
"Greengrocers' " apostrophes

Started by prl on General Discussions

1 Replies
Last post May 05, 2008, 07:29:17 PM