Author Topic: FlashForward encore Wednesday 2130  (Read 2222 times)

Offline mr_gimlet

• View Profile
FlashForward encore Wednesday 2130
« on: October 06, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »
Seven are showing reruns of the first two episodes of FlashForward on Wednesday at 2130-2330

Offline ivovic

• View Profile
Re: FlashForward encore Wednesday 2130
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 01:27:45 PM »
yeah, not real long now until it airs and this is still not updated... if we have to manually change recordings because the information isn't updated, and we have to check guides like YourTV.com.au then what's the point?

Eureka last week, now this, and that's just the shows I've noticed.  If yourtv.com.au can have the right information why can't ice?

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
Yeah, what happened to Eureka?  I went to watch it last night, and got some garbage instead.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline ivovic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 11:35:04 PM »
Bit disappointed on the lack of activity on this. If this were a free service, I'd understand, but this isn't good enough given the monthy price for a centrally-managed list.

Make once, sell tens of thousands of times at >$10 pop/month that's not bad dough... unless of course there are only a couple of hundred customers left due to the poor scheduling information.

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »
I'm not real sure what the beef is. That was updated days ago. Perhaps you should check you update process. Sounds like something your end is not working too well.

Offline ivovic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 05:34:31 AM »
oh come on... there isnt a hell of a lot of end-user variability on my beyonwiz, nor on the iphone app, nor on the website itself now is there?

I work in a technical role, and I see IT people pass off this kind of crap all the time. Blame the end user, and their own lack of confidence in what they're doing is usually enough to obfuscate a screwup on your end.  No thanks.

.... and when you say days ago, after posting on a topic that's 3 days old, do you mean "days ago, after it already aired"? cos that's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »
Hi

This change was updated in the guide late in the evening on Tuesday the 6th, so not long after it was pointed out. When a show isn't in the guide for primetime we'd expect a few complaints via email or on the messageboard. As far as I know this didn't happen so it points to something not updating at your end.

It's difficult to pinpoint exactly what might have happened without knowing more details - the region you're in, the system & setup you're using, what time your guide fetch is done each day?

(We recommend on our FAQ that people update the guide after 1pm (AEST) each day. The majority of late changes are made in the morning).

Thanks

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Flashforward 24/6/10

Started by tvmandan on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post June 19, 2010, 09:05:32 PM
by Mitch IceGuide
xx
FlashForward (A561984) - PRIME 30 November 2009

Started by raymondjpg on IceTV EPG Content

3 Replies