Author Topic: Ellen at luchthime  (Read 2969 times)

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
Ellen at luchthime
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »
You have marked the Ellen shows as repeats and I don't think they are.  I just looked on the Ellen website (surely, that is not copyrighted by Nein?  ;D) and it seems to me that it is the current shows being shown. They are repeated late at night
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Ellen at luchthime
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »
We removed the repeat flag for today and tomorrow, just in case, but today's daytime ep does seem to be a repeat so we're going to put it back on.

Thanks

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
We removed the repeat flag for today and tomorrow, just in case, but today's daytime ep does seem to be a repeat so we're going to put it back on.

Thanks
Well, seems you are right!  I just watched today's at it was a repeat.  Which means you are more accurate than two program guides I've looked at!

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
I just phoned Channel Nein, (Melbourne) because I noticed that whereas last Monday it was a new show (or a year old  ;D) because she mentioned something about it being June.  However, the rest of the week (as the previous week) was definitely a repeat.  Takes me a while to figure out whether it is or isn't, because I don't necessarily watch the whole show, just fast forward to the bits that interest me.  As yesterday was definitely a repeat and the Green Guide listed it as being first run, I phoned them.  They informed me that they are definitely repeats as the Ellen show is on a break until September (????).  Why isn't it marked as that, I asked.  It takes a while to get the info out, they replied.  So, although I find September a bit suss, they are definitely repeats atm.

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 10:28:50 AM »
Thanks for letting us know. September does sound strange. As far as we know, the show took a short break in the US (hence the recent repeats ) but it should be back to new eps now. We'll do a bit of research to find out what's going on with Ellen and amend as necessary. Cheers

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
I think that Ellen is no longer repeats.   ???  Not sure how to find out for sure - looked in two guides, one has repeats, one hasn't.  I saw the last minute or so of today's show, and it was certainly done in summer, FWIW (may have been last summer? ;D)

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »
Urgh, not again. For what it's worth, the info you received about new episodes returning in September did appear to be correct when we did a little research online. It's possible, however, that these are old episodes but they're not technically "repeats" because they never screened on ch 9 and/or FTA TV in Australia.

We're going to have to watch this program to work out whether current episodes are repeats or not, which we should be able to do once we know the guests. In the meantime, we'll remove the repeat flag. Again.

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:16:02 PM »
Today's episode with Ted Danson and Ernie Bjorkman was from January 2009 so we're going to put the repeat flag back on. We'll keep an eye on Ellen but September does seem to be when new eps will return.

Cheers

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »
Yeah, I noticed that.   ;D  I have a feeling the View is repeat too.  Today I walked past the TV when they discussed Michelle Obama putting her arms around the Queen.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Is the Ellen show repeat?

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post July 03, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
Ellen and the cricket

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post December 27, 2015, 02:49:17 PM