Author Topic: Cybershack  (Read 2080 times)

Offline dbmmtm

• View Profile
Cybershack
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »
This morning my Beyonwiz missed its recording for Cybershack because i suppose it must have started at 8.30am instead of 9.00am. My recording got the last minute of the show. Its was also in the green guide that the show started at 8.30, i was wondering why guide had not been updated? and also what time you guys had it listed for starting time?

P.S: Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this weeks full episode?     

Offline bodogbodog

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Cybershack
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »
Go to the Cybershack website - http://cybershack.com/tvcurrent.php - and you can view todays episode and setup a podcast feed
Beyonwiz T2 1gb + E8400 Win Svr 2013, 4GB RAM, 8TB storage, Tiny Twin USB Tuner, Hauppauge WinTV NOVA TD-500 Tuner + IceTV Skippa

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Cybershack
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:16 AM »
Apologies for the start time error with Cybershack.

It regularly screens at 9am and was thus scheduled for this time. However, when test cricket is on some shows are shifted and/or dropped altogether from the schedule. It is difficult for us to know this in advance due to the current legal restrictions that relate to EPG data & Channel 9. It's also made more complex by the fact that the cricket is live and therefore starts at different times in different states.

We've taken note of the earlier start time and will keep an eye on Cybershack for this coming weekend (cricket is on again).

Thanks and sorry again.

Share via facebook Share via twitter