Author Topic: CSI:Miami  (Read 3638 times)

Offline amandaandjustin

• View Profile
CSI:Miami
« on: September 26, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
At least the last 3 Tuesday night episodes of CSI:Miami (I think that's every episode since it moved to Tuesday Nights) have actually been repeats, but haven't been tagged as such. Last night's episode, Hell Night, is from season 3 & was aired in Australia at least 2 years ago (2004 in the US).

Justin

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: CSI:Miami
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »
The episode 'Hell Night' was marked as 'repeat' certainly in Sydney and other regions. I'm not sure where you're using IceGuide, but if your Guide was not marked for some reason - apologies. The program on the previous Tuesday (18th) was also marked 'repeat', however on the 11th it was not. Thanks for flagging this though as we'll be more aware of possible conflicts with our sources.

Offline amandaandjustin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
Hi Mitch,

It wasn't marked as a repeat in Sydney:

My guide region is set to Sydney & I use the Interactive client to do an extra daily update at 4PM, so it wasn't a missed update. The previous Tuesday wasn't marked as a repeat either - I no longer have the recording & DVR-MS metadata to give you a screenshot of that though. These were both off 9SD. Next week's has now been marked as a repeat - thanks.

Justin

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 10:48:15 PM »
Clearly it's not marked as repeat on the display you've supplied but was in our database so I'll have a word with the I.T. boffins. Guide Gremlins. Thanks for your efforts in letting us know. Cheers.

Share via facebook Share via twitter