Author Topic: CSI Crossover Trilogy  (Read 2222 times)

Offline vader1111

• View Profile
CSI Crossover Trilogy
« on: July 20, 2010, 10:26:36 AM »
Nein/Win are showing the CSI Crossover Trilogy on Sunday night - CSI: Miami (Bone Voyage) at 8:30, CSI: NY (Hammer Down) at 9:30 and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (The Lost Girls) at 10:30.  They're all (incorrectly) marked as being new episodes.  They are all repeats.

Presumably they're doing the repeats to avoid wasting new content on a clash with the MasterChef grand final.

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Re: CSI Crossover Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
Nein/Win are showing the CSI Crossover Trilogy on Sunday night - CSI: Miami (Bone Voyage) at 8:30, CSI: NY (Hammer Down) at 9:30 and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (The Lost Girls) at 10:30.  They're all (incorrectly) marked as being new episodes.  They are all repeats.

Presumably they're doing the repeats to avoid wasting new content on a clash with the MasterChef grand final.

And perhaps some political debate?

It is probably a good idea to screen the trilogy together, for those who hadn't pieced together the crossover.
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 11:19:11 AM »
Ooh, sounds good, I haven't seen all 3 together (never thought they ever crossed over actually, only really watch CSI:NY).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »
Thanks. We have repeat flagged these eps now.

Offline vader1111

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 02:42:17 PM »

It is probably a good idea to screen the trilogy together, for those who hadn't pieced together the crossover.
Maybe.. but one show is going to have 3 million viewers or more, the other is going to have 3-400,000.  I know which one has Nein running scared.

From memory they showed all parts of the trilogy within a week of each other last time, though not necessarily back-to-back.  I think it was shown in sequence for CSI, but out of sequence for the other shows.

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 03:27:44 PM »

Maybe.. but one show is going to have 3 million viewers or more, the other is going to have 3-400,000.  I know which one has Nein running scared.

From memory they showed all parts of the trilogy within a week of each other last time, though not necessarily back-to-back.  I think it was shown in sequence for CSI, but out of sequence for the other shows.

That's wot PVRs are for!

Tony, for example, only watches CSI NY. I really only like CSI Miami, tolerate CSI NY and despair of CSI since Jorja effectively departed. You would really only twig the sequence of the trilogy if you watched all three shows. I, for example, was waiting for a follow-up (on promise of a "to be continued") on CSI Miami.

Offline Gary

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
Tony, for example, only watches CSI NY. I really only like CSI Miami, tolerate CSI NY and despair of CSI since Jorja effectively departed. You would really only twig the sequence of the trilogy if you watched all three shows. I, for example, was waiting for a follow-up (on promise of a "to be continued") on CSI Miami.
Maybe you should start watching CSI again - Jorja is back and signed on for a new contract :).

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »
Maybe you should start watching CSI again - Jorja is back and signed on for a new contract :).

She said that leaving CSI was one of the biggest mistakes she ever made. But without Grisholm.... (at a distance)...

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
CSI Cyber - missed show?

Started by Archer_11 on IceTV EPG Content

9 Replies
Last post July 02, 2015, 12:19:02 PM
by Archer_11
xx
CSI flagged as a repeat in Melbourne last night (14th Nov)

Started by Garyvx on IceTV EPG Content

0 Replies
Last post November 14, 2013, 12:11:13 PM
by Garyvx
xx
CSI: NY on GEM

Started by Gary on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post October 17, 2011, 12:36:16 PM
by Madeleine IceGuide
xx
CSI Miami Tonight - Mon 2nd April