Author Topic: Californication HD  (Read 2381 times)

Offline nickoz

• View Profile
Californication HD
« on: September 04, 2007, 05:06:35 PM »
Hey,
This show has the HD logo on Channel 10 at the start of the episode, but isnt being tagged as HD in the guide.

Cheers,
Nick.

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Californication HD
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 05:57:15 PM »
None of our other souces indicate this is HD and for obvious reasons we do not access any Channel's individual websites. We will start to show as HD based on your experience and would appreciate hearing from any others who might support this.

Offline Jason W

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 08:39:40 PM »
I can confirm last night's episode had the "HD" logo show in the top left after the "previously on Californication" bit at the start.

(Damn the above sounds way too non-technical.)

Offline polarwarp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »
Did I need to do something to Channel 10 to ensure that Californication continued to tape?  I would have thought selecting to tape a series - would do just that.

Now I found that I've missed last night's episode because it just didn't record.  It's not the only thing to have gone missing from my schedulign either :(

For a paid service I'm surprised I need to be constantly checking forums for known issues to avoid missing out on shows.  Assuming that's what I'm supposed to be doing.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:29:36 PM by polarwarp »

Offline Mitch IceGuide

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 10:56:18 PM »
I suggest you check with Dan on your paid service's number (1300). You might find it is a problem with your particular piece of equipment - and maybe not. But let's identify exactly why you're missing the recordings - if you haven't already. Thanks.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Californication - Tues 8 May

Started by Paul55 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post May 06, 2012, 04:19:45 PM
by Paul55