Author Topic: Alcatraz had two episodes last night  (Read 1246 times)

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
Alcatraz had two episodes last night
« on: April 03, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »
As I went to watch the recorded episode, I noticed (as I had padding included) that a new episode started after the first one finished.  I can't check to see what IceTVs EPG showed for yesterday, but yourTV does show two eps back to back.  I checked what was downloaded from IceTV at 4pm yesterday - definitely only one episode.
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: Alcatraz had two episodes last night
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
Yes, it does appear that two eps of Alcatraz were shown in a couple of places, while other regions had one ep followed by Person of Interest. We re-checked the guide again on the day and the lineup hadn't changed (someone on another thread said ch 9's own guide listed Person of Interest too). We apologise for this but when there's no warning there isn't much we can do because they won't send us program amendments. We'll keep an eye out for a re-showing and take off the repeat flag in relevant areas when it's scheduled.

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »
FYI, Melbourne now has two eps of Alcatraz scheduled for tomorrow night, including the second one that was apparently shown last week in Melbourne but was not in our guide.

It doesn't make much sense to show the same ep two weeks in a row (maybe they got complaints from people who missed it?) but we're marking both as first run, everywhere.

We will re-check the lineup again tomorrow.

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
Thanks for that.  I keep telling myself not to watch anything on Nein, why do I not listen to myself?  >:(

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 02:57:10 PM »
Thanks for that.  I keep telling myself not to watch anything on Nein, why do I not listen to myself?  >:(

Well, they have managed to get everything confused.  The one that I saw the beginning of last week (now that I have researched it) was Clarence Montgomery, which is available on Catch Up, but it certainly wasn't the episode they showed last night.  Weird thing is, it is supposed to be   1-10, but having downloaded 1-10 I ended up with Sonny Burnett, which was the first ep showed last week.   I have now downloaded a few more eps, just for the fun of it - seems Clarence Montgomery was Ep 8
None of this matters much any more, seems next week is the last ep, just thought I'd let anyone interested know

P.S.  Just noticed you are showing Garrett Stillman for next week's show, but that was on last night.  Next week is Tommy Madsen, which is the final
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:17:38 PM by csutak40 »

Share via facebook Share via twitter