Author Topic: 9 HD Demo Loop - Adelaide  (Read 2408 times)

Offline podge

• View Profile
9 HD Demo Loop - Adelaide
« on: December 19, 2008, 12:28:09 AM »
I'm in Adelaide and Ice is listing the 9 HD Demo loop should be running from 2am to 11:30am tomorrow (Friday 19th Dec.). However other guides say it's just simulcasting the SD channel 9. The last couple of nights Ice has also claimed the demo loop will be running, but it's just been the SD content.

Why do I care about the HD Demo Loop you might ask? I wanted to record some of it so I can use it to show off how awesome a HD screen can be to my parents :)

Madeleine IceGuide

Re: 9 HD Demo Loop - Adelaide
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 09:52:59 AM »
Hi

"9HD Demo loop" is in the morning schedule for Adelaide due to subscriber feedback. We were informed that shows on the SD channel were usually not simulcast on 9HD until about midday in Adelaide.

We can amend this again if you have information to the contrary but not if this information comes from referring to other TV guides, ie. if you've seen programs on 9HD in Adelaide in the morning while watching live TV then we will take that into account.

Thanks

Offline podge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »
Sorry, I might not have been as clear as I could have been. I did record 9 HD a couple of nights, both times it contained programming (i.e. NOT the HD Demo). I didn't check if this matched what was on the SD channel at those times however, but I assume it was a simulcast.

PS Sorry for the delay, I've been away for christmas :D

Madeleine IceGuide

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 07:37:32 AM »
Okay, thanks for clarifying. We were informed by subscribers that 9 in Adelaide doesn't simulcast the early hours of the morning on 9HD, but perhaps this changed recently?

We will amend the schedule so that 9HD simulcasts SD throughout the day, which is what happens in Sydney and Melbourne. This was what we originally assumed happened anyway so hopefully it's correct.

If you do notice a timeslot where the demo loop is playing instead of actual programming then please let us know and we will do our best to incorporate this into the 9HD schedule.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 07:42:25 AM by Madeleine IceGuide »

Share via facebook Share via twitter

lamp
9Go! SID changes

Started by grumpy_geoff on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post June 23, 2019, 09:03:43 AM
by IanL-S
xx
9GEM HD

Started by Trial_Master on IceTV EPG Content

14 Replies
Last post June 22, 2019, 06:33:33 PM
by Daniel Hall at IceTV
xx
Trapped incorred episode number 17-06-19

Started by IanL-S on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post June 18, 2019, 04:11:37 PM
by IanL-S
xx
Lady & The Tramp (1955) - First run: really?

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post April 29, 2019, 02:27:34 PM
by prl