Author Topic: Timers on WIN LIFE not being sent to Beyonwiz T4  (Read 2220 times)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Timers on WIN LIFE not being sent to Beyonwiz T4
« on: March 04, 2016, 04:22:15 PM »
I wasn't sure whether to post here or in Information needed for new channels (7flix, TEN HD and more).

Timers for Come Dine With Me on WIN LIFE (Canberra) aren't being sent to our in-use T4. Timers for the same program but showing on GEM are being sent. In Send to TV Recorder as LCN, LIFE is configured to send to All. There is only one specific LCN for Life in Send to TV Recorder as LCN, 84, which is correct (but I know that that's not what drives the setting of the timer).

I've done a MENU>Plugin>IceTV>Fetch EPG and update timers now to force an update. There are no errors showing in the T4's IceTV log, no error flagging on the Come Dine With Me recording entries in My Week for the WIN LIFE recordings. The LIFE recordings simply show as "queued series recording".

TSID:ONID:SID for LCN 84 on the T4 is 327a:3273:0790. I've checked that they're the parameters I posted for LCN 84 in the "Information..." topic.

I'm seeing the correct IceTV EPG for WIN LIFE/LCN 84 on the T4.

Any ideas? Anyone else having problems with recordings on WIN LIFE?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Offline mcratt

• View Profile
Re: Timers on WIN LIFE not being sent to Beyonwiz T4
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 04:49:12 PM »
Hi Prl,

well, I don't even have a choice to pick LIFE on my IceTV guide online here in Townsville (LCN 84)

I wonder why? I also have bigger issues with my T3 which does not get any WIN, GEM, GO WINHD IceTV guide info at all. I will make a new thread i think.

Cheers, Mick
heavy Beyonwiz user (models: S1, H1, P1, P2, T3)

Offline Daniel Hall at IceTV

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 04:56:51 PM »
Hi Prl,

well, I don't even have a choice to pick LIFE on my IceTV guide online here in Townsville (LCN 84)

I wonder why? I also have bigger issues with my T3 which does not get any WIN, GEM, GO WINHD IceTV guide info at all. I will make a new thread i think.

Cheers, Mick

Hi Mick,

If you are not seeing any of the guide info you will probably need to post some information in this thread using the instructions in the first post:

http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/general-discussions/1/information-needed-for-new-channels-7flix-ten-hd-and-more/5014/
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 05:21:43 PM »
I wasn't sure whether to post here or in Information needed for new channels (7flix, TEN HD and more).

Timers for Come Dine With Me on WIN LIFE (Canberra) aren't being sent to our in-use T4. Timers for the same program but showing on GEM are being sent. In Send to TV Recorder as LCN, LIFE is configured to send to All. There is only one specific LCN for Life in Send to TV Recorder as LCN, 84, which is correct (but I know that that's not what drives the setting of the timer).

I've done a MENU>Plugin>IceTV>Fetch EPG and update timers now to force an update. There are no errors showing in the T4's IceTV log, no error flagging on the Come Dine With Me recording entries in My Week for the WIN LIFE recordings. The LIFE recordings simply show as "queued series recording".

TSID:ONID:SID for LCN 84 on the T4 is 327a:3273:0790. I've checked that they're the parameters I posted for LCN 84 in the "Information..." topic.

I'm seeing the correct IceTV EPG for WIN LIFE/LCN 84 on the T4.

Any ideas? Anyone else having problems with recordings on WIN LIFE?

Hi prl,

I am seeing something a little weird on your account, there are two devices names "Ataxerxes. Are other timers coming through?

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 05:33:21 PM »
Thanks, Daniel, I hadn't noticed the extra Ataxerxes.

The "real" one (as you may have guessed), is pimp_device_id=169071. The other one is 177694.

The T4 is set with 177694 as its icetv.device.id, so that looks like the problem.

I think this may have happened when I ran the IceTV setup wizard after rescanning. It looks like that may be the cause of the problem. I'll hack icetv.device.id to the right value tomorrow when the T4 isn't in use, and see how that goes. Then I'll delete the dodgy copy of Ataxerxes.

It also makes me wonder how I'd connect back to the right device id if I ever actually lost the IceTV config on the T4 (other than hacking it as above).

Thanks again. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Administrator
  • Guru
    • View Profile
    • IceTV
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »
Hi prl,

It's not actually just on your end as well, the tokens get assigned to a device id during creation, I can manually update that on this end as well, if you can private message me the token that is currently in use I will change that one over to the existing device_id.

This looks to be an issue though when re-logging in after we removed support for device based subscriptions, its not picking up the existing device's mac address correctly, I will add this to my list of things to do...  :'(

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Fail to set channel 7 timers Monday 23 April 2018

Started by Pauloz53 on General Discussions

5 Replies
Last post April 25, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
by csutak40
question
U4 schedule change produces multiple timers for same program

Started by IanL-S on Beyonwiz

10 Replies
Last post March 18, 2018, 07:26:50 PM