Author Topic: Small bug - I think - setting recording network from Most Popular page  (Read 814 times)

Offline mcratt

• View Profile
Hi,  I noticed an odd issue which could be a bug.
When I set recordings and choose Advanced Options, usually I have no problems choosing a network for the series recording. However when I do the same through the Most Popular page and choose Advanced Options, Network there is only "WIN" or "any network" to choose from.  I can go back later and choose a network through a different page. 
Now, this is not a big issue since the recording will work when "any network" is chosen. 
So it seems to me that there is a bug on the Most Popular page when listing the available networks.
Cheers, Mick  ;)
heavy Beyonwiz user (models: S1, H1, P1, P2, T3)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Small bug - I think - setting recording network from Most Popular page
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 03:10:05 PM »
This doesn't sound Beyonwiz-specific.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 04:12:23 PM »
I can't reproduce the bug, either. If I go to TV Guide>Most Popular, click on a show that I'm not currently recording, and then click on its "Schedule New Recording" link, I get the "Add Recording" popup, and while there are a couple of strange things in it, I get a full list of networks to select from in the Advanced Options panel.

For me, the odd things are
  • The "Single/Series" dropdown is empty, and it only allows me to select series. Only having Series available may be sensible in the context, but having nothing set as the default seems wrong.
  • The device selection shows "Select your device", which may be sensible, since the Most Popular page doesn't have a default device selected for it.

Offline mcratt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 10:29:31 AM »
Hi Prl,

I checked my problem again and my bug has gone, I can now pull down a complete list of networks. Hmm. Oddly, I checked this prior to reporting. I was able to reproduce that bug over two days of checking.

I also see the issues you have described now, which as you say are not too drastic either.

Cheers, Mick

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
New IceTV app version 1.36 - small niggle

Started by prl on Smart Recording on Android

1 Replies
Last post November 29, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
by vader1111
xx
Failed to update timer on small time shift

Started by prl on Beyonwiz

0 Replies